Kohl's Department Store / service
I visited the store with my infant son and was browsing and shopping. I shopped in the jewelry dept for a pair of earrings and looked at some rings that I decided not to purchase.
Upon paying and existing the store, I was confronted by a man stating he was store security and he began accusing me of steeling from the store! He suggested I had put items in my son's diaper bag and took me to his office where he and a female employee searched my son's bag and my pockets! They were visibly upset when they could not find the items on my person or belongings. The said they saw me take items and they wanted them back. I was treated as a common criminal, interrogated and searched! Never shop at another Kohl's store!!! I sent letters to their CEO, store manager, corp. headquarters, filed complaint to BBB and Consumer Affairs. How dare they treat me like this!!!
More Kohl's Department Store Complaints & Reviews
- Kohls - shoplifting charges 
- Kohl's Department Store - working conditions at kohl's dept. stores 
- Kohls - shoplifting 
- Kohls - almost impossible to pay your bill 
- Kohls - kohl's cash 
- Kohl's Department Stores - returns
- Kohl's - blue jeans with flowers on the back of the pocket I paid $52 for
- Kohl's Department Stores - kroft and barrow
- Kohl's Department Stores - corporate refund?
- Kohl's Department Stores - there delivery return process