Knowlarity Communications Pvt. Ltd / Ban My IVR number

India, Hyderabad Review updated:
When I asked them to reactivate my IVR service. They asked me to provide unofficial document which are not required. When I denied them to provide. Then ban my IVR number. Really this is very unprofessional behavior of Knowlarity. I never use service or Knowlarity and you also never use these faker's service otherwise you will be in serious condition. You will loss all of your money.
Aug 14, 2015

More Knowlarity Communications Pvt. Ltd Complaints & Reviews

N  14th of Aug, 2015 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
We are using IVR service of knowlarity. But now immediately disconnect our IVR service and we are waiting from last one month to activate it. When calling to their support center they always told us that they would start our service within hour. But now its already one month gone. We are in loss or more than $100, 000. Please don't trust on them. They are really fake. My number is 1800-3000- 0930
A  14th of Aug, 2015 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
You should give www.MyOperator.co a chance.
D  26th of Aug, 2015 by
Hi Abhishek, we've checked our records at Knowlarity corresponding to this number.
Please be informed that your number has been active all along. We have neither sent, nor received any communication from you with regards to pending documents.
If you believe there is some confusion at your end, please feel free to contact our 24X7 customer support line at 1800-419-0333. You can also write to us at support@knowlarity.com.
Team Knowlarity
A  6th of Oct, 2015 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I think the best part is stop responding after taking payment. Payment done in April. Team starts talking to the customer in July. and after dissatisfaction shown, the response is " We do not have any refund policy"

I completely agree to no refund policy otherwise the company would have shut down by now. who would put up for such a service and paying for getting f*ked.

Anyways after mails refund was approved in July there is no sign of refund till october. another cruel joke of refund approved.

God knows when but this company will surely shut down in sometime by the time people realise what they are paying for.
N  13th of Oct, 2015 by
Hi Remo, our apologies for the delay in the processing of your refund request. If you can share your SR number or registered Email address, we will be happy to investigate this and provide a resolution. Please send the details to support@knowlarity.com.

Team Knowlarity.