Kindercare Leaening / MISTREATED
I would not at all recommend Kindercare daycare in any state... The problems are everywhere. MY kids attend kindercare right now trying to find another daycare. As i was picking up my kids a teacher picked up a lil toddler by one arm. Yelled at him in the process... I told the director and she didn't report anything! So i went to the district manager all they can say is sorry. Well I think theres enough reviews on here to convice parents not to bring your kids to kindercare. They really don't care. there are only two teachers that are really good at this center...
They don't report anything and they try to hide what happened with the teacher. She finally got fired but i'm not done yet i'm going to the top of the top! They think i'm just going to let everything slide well they can think again ! Were talking about OUR kids here... Their more worried about getting there money! well all i have to say is my kids are WAY more important than that... I don't know what else to do. the director that was there had to leave.. THe BEST director anyone could ask for... I don't care what head quaters has to say but i thought they should know that they will never find one like her. i'm not going to sit here and write a whole story i could go on forever... but child abuse at kindercare is there and they don't seem to take it seriously.. wow they fired the teacher barely when this happened almost a month ago...
Don't recommend this place at all!
More Kindercare Leaening Complaints & Reviews
- Kindercare - Terrible experience! 
- Kindercare - Child Care 
- Kindercare - HORRIBLE place to work for and to send your child to 
- Kindercare - Terrible Place to send your child 
- Kindercare - Concerns 
- Denver Kinder Care - unprofessional assistant director
- KinderCare Education - unsafe workplace environment
- KinderCare Education - workmans comp employee
- Kindercare Torbett - lack of care and supervision
- KinderCare Education - silver lakes kindercare, pembroke pines fl