Kindercare / Awful company
KinderCare, just does not Care. They only Care about money that is brought in by the Care that they SAY that they provide to the children in their Care. Unfortunately, most parents believe them. I was the permanent/full-time KLA teacher for 4 centers for over 4.5 years, (totally growing the program). I resigned my position on March 30, 2008, due to unfair corporate practices directed towards me, a TEACHER.
I strongly believe that Preschool teachers NEED to have a Union to represent them. I know that I would still be working at KinderCare if one were in force that specifically targeted the needs of Preschool Teachers.
More Kindercare Complaints & Reviews
- Kindercare - Terrible experience! 
- Kindercare - Child Care 
- Kindercare - HORRIBLE place to work for and to send your child to 
- Kindercare - Terrible Place to send your child 
- Kindercare - Concerns 
- KinderCare Education - director unprofessional behavior towards pregnant teacher
- KinderCare Education - the company does not seem to care about the safety of students nor employees
- KinderCare Education - unprofessionalism
- KinderCare Education - lack of respect and being lied to by directors of center
- Kindercare - director/supervisors treatment