Kindercare / Awful company
KinderCare, just does not Care. They only Care about money that is brought in by the Care that they SAY that they provide to the children in their Care. Unfortunately, most parents believe them. I was the permanent/full-time KLA teacher for 4 centers for over 4.5 years, (totally growing the program). I resigned my position on March 30, 2008, due to unfair corporate practices directed towards me, a TEACHER.
I strongly believe that Preschool teachers NEED to have a Union to represent them. I know that I would still be working at KinderCare if one were in force that specifically targeted the needs of Preschool Teachers.
More Kindercare Complaints & Reviews
- Kindercare - Terrible experience! 
- Kindercare - Child Care 
- Kindercare - HORRIBLE place to work for and to send your child to 
- Kindercare - Terrible Place to send your child 
- Kindercare - Concerns 
- KinderCare Education - Workmans Comp Employee
- Kindercare Torbett - lack of care and supervision
- KinderCare Education - silver lakes kindercare, pembroke pines fl
- KinderCare Education - Management does not care about employees or children 
- [Resolved] KinderCare Education - they doesn’t care about the safety, looking for help about behavior. office management fail.