Kindercare / Awful company

KinderCare, just does not Care. They only Care about money that is brought in by the Care that they SAY that they provide to the children in their Care. Unfortunately, most parents believe them. I was the permanent/full-time KLA teacher for 4 centers for over 4.5 years, (totally growing the program). I resigned my position on March 30, 2008, due to unfair corporate practices directed towards me, a TEACHER.

I strongly believe that Preschool teachers NEED to have a Union to represent them. I know that I would still be working at KinderCare if one were in force that specifically targeted the needs of Preschool Teachers.

Va

Comments

Pa
  29th of Mar, 2009

Oh, I so agree with you!!! Taking care of someone else's child is a huge responsibility!! It used to be that love was enough. Now, love counts for nothing!!! Caring counts for nothing. My goodness, you can't even call a child "sweetheart".
I am greatful for the caregivers I had and my son had that "loved us" and won my faith and trust on that! Pam

Az
  25th of Jul, 2009

www.MyChildCareGuide.com is a national search and review website on licensed daycare and preschool providers in the United States. Be a resource for other parents in your area by stopping by and leaving a review on your provider today!

Be
  13th of Aug, 2009

KLA waste of your money. You must have been needed in a classroom and asked to work in a regular classroom instead of doing your job as the KLA teacher.

Lo
  7th of Feb, 2010

Couldn't agree more.
There is so little respect for what we do. It's so sad.