Kindercare / Bad service

1 9 Concourse ParkwayAtlanta, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (770) 551-9663

If your child will be at this center outside of when the "lead" teacher is scheduled, you might want to double think your decision. After a year and a half I have had enough and my child will no longer be at this center. Staffing issues that involve next to no training seem to be the norm between the 3 rooms my child has been in at this location. When the lead teachers are out sick or on vacation, the rooms are run well below standard and it is pure chaos. My child was consistently not given milk we provided (they don't have organic milk available), daily communication logs were not filled out to properly record the day's events or create accountability, my child was not changed with normal frequency (so changing of clothing was done entirely too much after my child slept in a saturated diaper during nap time), and the list continues when the lead teacher wasn't present. Stay away from this center at all costs! When you try to address concerns, you get empty apologizes and shoulder shrugs. Such a shame.

So