KFC / entire experience

1 804 W View DrivePittsburgh, PA, United States

01/09/16 1:03pm west view pa location. Went thru drive thru and order Family meal which bill was $23.32. I had 10 $1.00 gift certificate. Girl at window did not know what to do with them. Another rep came over and took about 5/10 min and said ok figured it out and your bill is $13.32. I paid and left, on the way home the gravy lid was not on and spilt all over my car. Came home and cleaned that up. Went in the house to eat. And they only gave me 7 pieces of chicken instead of 8. Call spoke with Maureen she said next time I come in she will give me 2 pieces of chicken. I had my husband check our bank account to make sure they billed me $13.32. Which he said that is what the account shows. Thank today 01/13/16 my husband calls me and said KFC put a charge on the account for an additional $10.00. How and why they did that I have no idea. This whole experience has been a nightmare. So obvious your employee did not know what they were doing and billed me back the $10.00 gift certificates I gave them. I called your customer complaint department and spoke with a Jay. He did apologize numerous time and offered me some type of coupon which I have no idea what it is. I asked him about my $10.00 he said he would send a complaint but had no idea on when someone would get back to me or how this would be resolved. I am EXTREMELY agitated with the whole experience and mess. I want to know how you can bill my banking account 3 days later a $10.00 charge without my authorization and also why they did when I had that amount in gift certificates? I would appreciate a response to my questions and also how they can go on my account 3 days later and I WANT MY $10.00 BACK...

Ju