Ketchum's Custom Silk Creations / UNREAL! HORRIBLE!! Im sick to my stomach

I am trying to have a dream wedding on a budget and up until now I have gotten everything worked out perfectly. My wedding date is December 6th and I just found out after reading this board that I have no flowers coming!! I send in my payment..yes sent it in stupidly..thought it was insane a company these days doesnt take credit cards!!! Anyway, sent in my payment AND paid for express shipping..and extra 60 dollars!! I have been contacted MAYBE 3 times from SUSAN who was very rude and sarcastic. TWO mths has passed and I have called and called, tried to talk to someone on there live help ...which is NEVER online and emailed endlessly! I am sick to my stomach after reading all the posts on here and realizing that my worst thought of this company is true! How is this woman allowed to do this? How is she not in jail for taking peoples money? I have no money left now to get different flowers and I dont know what Im going to do. I have received nothing from this horrible company and spent close to $300! I think everything on that stupid website of hers is fake! 25 years in business..yeah right! I bet this woman doesnt even own flowers to make anything with. More over I doubt its even a susan! Probably, some ### sitting behind there computer laughing at taking everyones money! I am going after this company and putting a stop to this! Anyone who is with me please email me at [email protected]

I have had it with people like this taking advantage of good honest hard working people. Lets form a group of people and shut this ### down!

Comments

• Su
      28th of Dec, 2009

I WAS JUST SENT THIS FROM A FRIEND. HAD TO LAUGH.

1. YOU ARE NOT THE CUSTOMER ar IS
    2. 300.00 NO 1 24 PIECE CUSTOM WEDDING FLOWER SET
    WEDDING DRESS COLOR:IVORY
    BRIDAL BOUQUET STYLE:ROUND
    COLORS:victorian, aubergine, plum, ivory, sivler/pearl/diamond accents if possible.
    129.99 $ 129.99
    Sub Total $ 129.99
    Shipping/Handling $ 57.95
    Sales Tax $ 0.00
    Total $ 187.94

NO FLOWERS COMING...9405 5036 9930 0050 3481 68

Detailed Results:

Delivered, November 27, 2009, 10:12 am, WHITE HOUSE, TN 37188
    Out for Delivery or Available at PO Box, November 27, 2009, 9:09 am, WHITE HOUSE, TN 37188
    Sorting Complete, November 27, 2009, 8:39 am, WHITE HOUSE, TN 37188
    Arrival at Post Office, November 27, 2009, 5:59 am, WHITE HOUSE, TN 37188
    Processed through Sort Facility, November 24, 2009, 11:35 pm, WARRENDALE, PA 15086
    Electronic Shipping Info Received, November 24, 2009

PS I AM SUSAN AND YES 25 YEARS. LETS TELL THE TRUTH HERE. EVERY PICTURE IS REAL EVERY BRIDE IS REAL!

• Hy
      10th of May, 2010

[email protected] I am with you..she also stole my money!!!

• Hy
      10th of May, 2010

[email protected] I totally agree with you..she also stole my money!!!

• Sl
      28th of Sep, 2010

Lots of problems for us too people. I will be contacting all agencies available, up to and including filing a small claims law suit. If you are interested, please email me at [email protected]

• Mt
      26th of Oct, 2011

Susan,

Every bride you ripped of during the most special time in her life is also "real". Maybe you should have thought of that. You also stole my mom's money in 2009. Two years later I still look for every complaint website that I can in order to keep any bride's special day a little less stressful. Michelle, and everyone else who reads this and had the same trouble, I am sorry you went through it too. A year later I finally got money back by going to the Attorney General of PA. It still makes me mad that two years later I still think back to my wedding flowers, something that should have been so special, and it stirs up bad memories.

• Sl
      26th of Oct, 2011

Glad you were able to get her back. I was unable to pursue any further and only hope that she rots in hell. Karma will get her and hopefully she has not ruined anyone else's wedding!

• Re
      15th of Feb, 2013

I bought flowers from Susan and they were nothing of what I asked for. I sent them back to Susan 2 weeks before my wedding and she told me that she would refund half of my money and once they were sold she would give me the rest. Its now 6 months after that and on her website there is a picture of my flowers with another bride holding them. Still have not recieved the rest of my money. DO NOT ORDER FROM HER. When I first ordered my flowers, I could never reach her and then she sends me an email saying my flowers were sent with out sending a approval pictures. Worst person to buy from.