Keranique — unauthorized credit card charges
Earlier this year, I responded to the offer to try Keranique products. I complied with its request to provide my credit card information to pay for shipping and handling and subsequently discovered that they had charged my account $79.95. I then received another package from Keranique (in an UNMARKED package!!!) that I had not ordered that I immediately sent back. I was forced to close my account when Keranique alleged that I owed them another $79.95. I had provided the products to my hair dresser who does my hair on a weekly basis; my hairdresser said that the Keranique products actually damaged my hair.
I will be adding my voice to the many online complaints about Keranique's products and its extremely poor “customer service”. Word of mouth advertising has always been a most effective way to let others know of companies with deceptive business practices.
My advise to others: SAVE YOURSELF A LOT OF HASSLE AND DON'T ORDER FROM KERANIQUE!
More Keranique Complaints & Reviews
- Keranique - anyone had any dealings with them? 
- Keranique - dishonesty 
- Keranique - scam 
- Keranique - fruad 
- Keranique - poor/inconsistant customer service 
- Keranique - unrequested shipments
- Keranique.com - free offer
- Keranique - unauthorized charges 
- ACM / Your Beauty Advisor - unauthorized credit card charge 
- Keranique - customer service