Kelly Printing Service (Kps) / Scam

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

These people are slugs. They get you to purchase a toner cartridge for a low price. Then a few months later they call and tell you that it's time for you to accept the "balance" of your order -- which for me was 2 more toner cartridges. They said that that's how I got the low price by committing to a total of 3 cartridges. Stupidly, I believed them and let them ship another 2 cartridges (for almost the same price as I buy at Staples). Today they called again and said it was time for me to take the balance of my order AGAIN - this time 3 more cartridges. I KNEW I would have NEVER committed to that many cartridges and told them not to call me again and that I was going to report them for unscrupulous / shady behavior. THIS IS A SCAM -- STAY AWAY FROM KELLY PRINTING!!!

Comments

• Ca
      12th of Dec, 2017

nearly identical thing happened to me, i normally hang up on toner scammer cold calls but got hooked to try (1) cartridge, with identical terms as described. on the third phone call I asked to send the unopened packages back (2 by now) upon threats that i agreed to all four. Note their "use by date" on the boxes were BOTH not entered! The caller said I could send them back and they would send a gift card for me to "donate" to the church of my choice - not going down that rabbit hole!!! CEASE AND DESIST letter enclosed with both boxes stretch wrapped and taped all over with "TAMPER EVIDENT TAPE", double boxed and sent via ups to the same ship from address "ATTN: RETURNS DEPT" with all their package tracking numbers and reference ID's. Photos taken of both boxes, including the unbroken seals. Printed out, included with packing slip for "their reference". Hope that seals the deal, Im out hundreds of $$$ and request no money back in return. Should have enough info to hold up in court, along with transcriptions of the calls...and their phone number permanently blocked to prevent any call backs. (the cease and desist should be enough, along with all my records should they dare to pursue further contact, it shall be through our lawyer. the URL of complainntsboard.com labeled on the packaging to boot! THANK YOU scam reportS! I should have searched for their business name to avoid this conflict. GOOD RIDDANCE!!! ...and next time I am in Las Vegas I am tempted to stand in front of their storefront in public with a sign describing the SCAM.