Keesler Credit Union / wire refusal for a christmas party in nigeria

1 Mississippi State, MS, United States

Appears all of the banks are determined on stopping fraud they are cheating the innocent.
I sent money to forward on to a foundation for a Christmas party. I've sent money to the same recipient before in Nigeria.
The wire was refused, flags were used the recipient has received funds from other sources.
Well hello this recipient receives for a few foundation needs in Nigeria. There are over 800, 000 foundations in Nigeria.
Not only do the stupid representatives who didn't even contact my business to ask just assumed this person was a scammer and I would never get my money back. The money wasn't to be returned.
Someone needs to change the banking laws and flag issues of automatic along with many other offenses I am sure in United Nations law Keesler has broken. They seem to be babysitters of account holders warning possible this and that without any real evidence or proof.
How about all of you live in Nigeria for awhile and get a lesson on Bangladesh, Indonesia and many other tragic places to live even homeless in America then cry out for help only to be treated like a criminal.
Grow up and use a bit of intelligence before making a decision hurts innocent people.

El