Kapruka / payement details are available to everyone

When I asked to not give info about the sender they have given all info to receiver. I wanted to make it surprise.

I did not put sender's name but I had to fill the payment details. They have given my all details from the payment page. That means it is not secure to give them the credit card details because it is available to all.

Do not go to Kapruka if you want to deliver anything in Sri Lanka.

Gp

Comments

• Ka
      30th of Sep, 2011

I agree with you. My mom just got fraud by ordering on the kapruka site. When we talk to the manager of the compagny, he doesn't seem important for him to call us. Anyways, i recommend everyone to not have a deal with the site! They gave away all ur information, every single details ...

• Du
      15th of Feb, 2012
    Kapruka - Dilivery scam
    Kapruka

Cheaters. Order was not delivered in promised day. After 3 minutes later I call and asked about the order, They change the delivery date. Be careful this cheating people. Make sure keep copy of the receipt as soon as you placed the order. Simply refuse their service.

• Nu
      3rd of May, 2012

They provide a very poor service. They have put some expired food items in a hamper I delivered to Sri Lanka. Very disappointing.

• Go
      24th of Jul, 2012

These guys are cheaters !!
    They stole the money I paid for a flower wreath for my Dad's funeral. SHAME ON THEM. It's sad they ARE Sri Lankans and doing this to other Sri Lankans.
    I made up my mind thinking I gave that money to a beggar. No more business with KAPRUKA again in my life + no one I know would do business with you either.

• In
      14th of Feb, 2013

My fience has sent a dozen of fresh roses for the valentines day and they delivered it in a box and all the flowers were pretty old and most of the petals were damaged and dry.

i called the customer care and they said they will arrange a redelivery but i did not receive any flowers nor they pick up the hotline number when i call.

very disgusted and disappointed by your irresponsible service.

• Er
      19th of Jul, 2013

3 weeks before my friend's birthday I ordered chocolates and cognac to be delivered on the birthday date; at this time my order was confirmed and my credit card charged for the complete order. One day before my friend's birthday I received a phonecall telling me the expensive chocolates were out of stock, I checked the website but there was nothing else suitable so I asked for a refund of my $57; I also expressed my disappointment as it was then too late to order the chocolates from another company to be delivered the next day.

The next day, the cognac was delivered. Following this delivery I received another phonecall telling me the chocolates were now in stock and could be delivered the next day and so I agreed to this. However, approximately 3 weeks later I asked the recipient how the chocolates were, only to find out they had not been delivered! Of course I was embarrassed and also vert upset that I had heard nothing from Kapruka .

Subsequently I contacted Kapruka who then offered me a refund of my $57. Appalling that I had to find out from the intended recipient that the order had not been delivered and then request a refund rather than a refund being automatically offered! I sent several emails to Customer service regarding this but they were all ignored totally!

I will never use this company again; they are expensive incompetent and dishonest.

• Ni
      13th of Feb, 2014

Same thing happened to me. Surprise gone all wrong thanks to Kapruka.

• Ci
      16th of Feb, 2015

Hey guys/gals!

I want to rant! I ordered products from #Kapruka.com to deliver on ‪#‎Valentine‬'s day. Out of the orders they only delivered 50%, and two days has passed after the date of delivery and still no sight of the rest of the order.

I decided I will post on their Facebook page about this, and within seconds they deleted my post and blocked me from ever commenting, naturally, I disliked their page. Calls to customer service number was all to no avail. Emails to them has gone unanswered. Wrote to the owner Dulith Herath right away via FB messenger and no answer, as I expected.

Searched on their website for customer reviews, it seems they only post all 'Positive' reviews not a single negative or neutral comment from their customers. Took my search further into cyber space, and voila (pardon my French), I find all these other negative experiences from their clients.

Read what others say about their services, not at all happy. There are a lot more these sites if you want to search them yourself, here a few:

I wish I read all these before ordering from them. Did you have a bad experience(s) with them? Please let me know

17th of Feb, 2016

So disappoint with their service as the order has not been delivered after two days of the delivery date. Even they do not answering the phone call and no replay for the emails. I wanted send a cake and fruits to my wife as her birthday. But so far the order has not delivered yet. So disgusting service form them.

• Mo
      10th of Mar, 2016

I have placed an order for a birthday gift (Flowers) to be delivered on 10th March 2016 by 9 AM but the gift is not delivered even until 3 PM to the Birthday Person. Almost 3/4 of the day gone and what is the point of delivering the flowers in the evening for a birthday person !

I'm very disappointed and frustrated with Kapruka 's service !

Kapruka's delayed delivery service made an unpleasant situation in my family and I feel very shamed to talk to my family people !

Kapruka...Please don't promise anything to your customers, if you can't keep it !

• Mo
      10th of Mar, 2016

Kapruka's services are very poor and always disappointments !

20th of Aug, 2018
    Kapruka.com - AQ0AF4D3F628
    Sri Lanka

Ten days I'm waiting. Is this the service you are providing. Check the id number then you realize what happened to the order. Worst service ever

• Su
      31st of Oct, 2018
    Kapruka.com - Food delivery
    Karupka.com

My sister is pragnent and I wanted to give her a good Thai food lunch . So I ordered and she said she couldn't eat the lunch . She could only tasted pepper in that food. Very bad quality and asked me not to order anymore. I been using kapruka since 2008 but this is the first time we were disappointed with the product...