Kanata Ford / Goodyear tires global registration contract issues

PO box 13299
[protected]

Good year tires Global Registration contract issues
Mr.
On the 08/31/2016, Deal # 64998, I have purchased a new F-150 XLT pickup truck SN: 1FTFX1EF3GFC62353 from your dealership The purchase agreement was made at your store located at 800 Campeau Drive, Kanata with the presence of Ross, your sales manager and Tyler Trudeau your sale agent.
Complaint:
The type of tires mounted on this new truck wheels are an HT type and they are classified as a highway tires. On the purchase contract, I was charged the sport package and in the package it indicate : 265/65R18 OWL (outside white letter) All Terrain tires (A/T). If you verify the classifications, According to the Motor Vehicle Act, The principle for the classification of tires (HTSUS chapter 80), Good Year, TireRack, Toyo tires and Discount tires, They clearly indicate the tires installed on the truck that I was sold are stamped HT tires (2 Plies). The info stated on the original Ford vehicle identification window sticker in the option package that I was charge and paid indicates All Terrain tires.
The tires on this truck does not match the sales contract, The truck actually had 4 All Terrain tires and 4
Black rims of twenty inch in diameter installed on it that I did not want at the extra cost of five thousand dollards. Ross, your sale manager told me that he would put back the tires and rims that came whit the truck and I believe a mistake was made in the shop. I have notice and reported to Ross. He told me that he would look into it when I brought back the truck to finalize the accessories installation. Then he told me that those HT tires on the truck were actually all terrain tires.
I have contacted Ford Canada and they also match the same tire description of the window sticker.
On this manufacturer sticker we can clearly read, additional sport package aluminum six spoke rims with P275/65/R18 All Terrain tires at the extra cost of five hundred dollars. The tires mounted on the wheels of this truck are Fortitude HT tire and these are a highway tires and made by good year.
Your sale’s manager have failed to respect my purchase contract. He told me that he would rectify the issue but never did. From the justice department, I am informing you that you can review The Motor Vehicle Act, state the tire Identification Number and tires of class prescribed by subsection 3(1) or 4(1), 6(1), (2) a, (2)b. All tires manufactured in Canada and the United States have and use the same tire identification code and all the tires are stamped defining their usage and type. There is no stamp defining this HT tire installed on this truck that classify this as an AT tire, All Terrain.
After being to your dealership two timed and your sales manager Ross, instead of rectifying the issue tried to convince me that the HT tire was actually an All-Terrain Tire. At the entrance of your dealership customer service entrance, You have some display tires and the same HT tire that are installed on my truck is on display and you can view and compare this HT and not an AT. Documents provided whit this letter.

The Global Registration program certificate 631954
I was charge 448 dollars plus taxes and added the Ford financing plan.
The certificate indicates on the first line:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO BE READ AND UNDERSTOOD BY THE CUSTOMER.
GENERAL DEFINITIONS:
“ Certificate” constitutes this entire document. This certificate is not valid in Quebec or British Columbia.
I reside in the province of Quebec, I request the cancellation of this contract that is not valid to me . This contract is not a Ford contract and your sales manager Ross told me this contract was good.
I have called Brianne, the sales rep at [protected] from the Global REGISTRATION PROGRAM office and I was told that this contract was not mandatory and it can be cancelled anytime and also non valid . I live in the Quebec province. But your sale’s manager Ross refuses my request to cancel this contract.
You have twenty days to review and render a decision on the issues that I have encountered with your sale’s manager Ross. All I want is to be refunded for the Global Registration package and to have the All Terrain A/T tires installed on this truck like the contract indicate.
If not, I will have no choice to have a judge from the small claim court to render his decision of this contract.
I can be contacted daytime at [protected]
Robert Laporte