JustHost.com / Support and Refund- False Advertizing

1 Pelion, SC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 803 223 9011

Justhost.com Advertizes a money back guarentee however one day setting up our new web site we had to contact theeir support team. We found that the folks could barely speak english. The were the most rude people I have ever had the misfortune to encounter. When I told the person that was on the phone with me I didn't care for his treatment of me and attitude .The support team told me if I didn't like there method you can cancel and hung up.
We I tried to cancel we were told by Kathy Ovens Billing Representive that there would be a $20.00 non refundable charge. We aggreed that they may with hold the $20.00
When the refund statement came back it was $71.00 not $20.00. These people are scam artist - It cost me $71.00 for 8 hrs .

Jim Evans- Palmetto State Court Reporting
Palmettoscr@yahoo.com

Comments

• Sk
      15th of Apr, 2011

I had justhost for about 10 months, I added another site with them and wanted to cancel my original site (The one for 10 months) Well, It is taking them FOREVER for them to get the refund to me. I still haven't got it. Every time I email them I get some silly form letter explaining how to cancel my site. I DID THAT!! and still get that same email form from them. I called at least 10 times and spoke to them about it. They just keep telling me that the refund dept will be in touch with me Yeah, right...It hasn't happened.

skIP