JRE Law Group / False Claims

1 HI, United States Review updated:

I hired this law group to help me with my loan modification back in Oct 2009. They were quick and helpful up front until you paid several thousand dollars for their service. I received very little help at first and then had one agent who was responsive and seem to be helping. Then this summer nothing! Now no email responses, phone busy, web site shut down, lack of payment. I've requested a full refund, but haven't heard back. I am seeing all over the internet of many others who also got their hard earned money stolen. If this happened to you join me and others in trying to get owners of this company to pay back what the stole! Lets get the word out!

Ha

More JRE Law Group Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Zi
      15th of Nov, 2010

I too was scammed by this company and was later sent a letter how we're supposed to be receiving a claim form. I'm still waiting for that claim form 3 months later...unsure of who to contact now.

14th of Dec, 2011

Hello my name is Charles Lindberg and I am attempting to have criminal charges and/or a class action lawsuit placed against JRE Law Group and it's primary players. I would appreciate it very much if you or anyone you know could assist me by sending any information or complaints you have filed against the JRE organization to charleslindberg53@yahoo.com. Thank you.