JR Brothers Financial / Won't work woth you

1 PO BOX 35666 Phoenix, Az 85609Phoenix, United States
Phone: 602-371-1001

I received a bill for $150.00 and called to see if I could pay $50.00 until paid off. I was told no. I asked why and they said because the amount was owed in full and if I didn't pay it in full they would contact my employer to let them know. I explained I was willing to pay $50.00 for 4 months and was told, "if you so send us a check for $50.00 we will tear it like we never received it". The collecter then hung up on me. I called back the following day and the lady who stated she was "The supervisor" laughed when I asked her if they would really tear my check if I sent it for $50.00 and said, "Yup we will". I couldn't believe it. When I asked for her supervisor's name, she said "I don't have one. I'm the boss". She was very unprofessional and rude so I didn't believe she was the boss so I asked her for her corporate address. She said, "I'm not going to give you that. Are u kidding me, you think I'm stupid". She then hung up on me. I tried calling her back but she would answer her phone and laugh in the receiver and hang up on me, so I stopped calling. I can't believe they treat people this way. I'm willing to pay for my bill, but I can't pay for all of it. The higher ups need to take a look at what's going on over there. If they aren't receiving payments, its probably because their staff are tearing up the checks.

More JR Brothers Financial Complaints & Reviews