Journeys / fraud, fraud, fraud!!!
I made an online purchase at a store because the shoes my daughter wanted weren't available. The shoes were purchased with a store representative and paid for. Received the item, but were the incorrect size. Returned the item and requested the correct size along with a refund for the return. Received the item; incorrect size again. Returned the item and requested a full refund. I hadn't received the refund so I called. They told me the funds would be available in my card within 3-5 business days. Contacted them again and they told me a refund couldn't be issued electronically due to company's policies, but a check for a full refund was mailed on Oct 27 and would receive it within 7-10 business day, but NLT Nov 10. I haven't received my refund yet.
More Journeys Complaints & Reviews
- Journeys Shoe Store - treatment of workers 
- Journeys - treatment of managers 
- Journeys - I was fired for sexual harassment with no proof or justification
- Journeys - no pay 
- Journeys - journeys coastal grand mall myrtle beach sc
- Journeys - store manager 
- Journeys Shoe Store - employee treatment
- Journeys - boots
- Journeys - refund 
- Journeys - disappointed