John James De Souza / uob credit card statement.

1 Toa Payoh Lorong 8, SG

I wish to inform you that my UOB credit card has been charged by empowr.com for this month starting from 12 October 2017 to 7 November 2017 for the amount of SGD $ 914.46 . Last month from 18 September 2017 to 11 October 2017 the amount was SGD $1400.00 The total amount paid to empowr.com was SGD $2314.46. The description of transaction is stated as" PayPal Empowr [protected]". With that said my financial status has been badly affected. Also early this morning I made a silly mistake by degrading my empowr level to" Green " thereby changing my balance account from $8100.00 to $3383.52. I wish to go back to my former Blue Second Degree level status and have my balance account back to $8100.00. As I had quite a big balance account of $8100.00 I don't want use my PayPal - Credit Card to make any more payments to empowr.com except for my monthly Platform fee account. If what I am suggesting is not possible, then I would like to request a refund of all the money I have paid to empowr.com using my UOB credit card. Honestly I love to be in this program.

Please respond to this message as soon as possible to my email address at [protected]@gmail.com.

Thanks.