Joe Carroll C / O Charter House Private Clients Co Offaly Ireland. / Steals funds bad practice,KEEP AWAY

1 Ireland Review updated:

DEAR ALL.

I HAVE SENT 4, 000 EURO TO THIS MAN JOE CARROLL FROM COUNTY OFFALY WANTED 5K TO START WITH, HE HAS BEING VERY DISHONEST WITH MY DEAL, HAS LIED ON MY DEAL WILL NOT ANSWER CALLS EMAILS ECT, WHEN I SENT HIM THE 4K HE SAID HE WOULD TRY AND GET ME FUNDING, AND IF HE WAS NOT GETTING ANY WHERE WITH MY CASE HE WOULD RETURN MY FUNDS, HE SENT ME BACK 1K ONLY AND IS WITH HOLDING 3K, I ASKED HIM FOR A BREAKDOWN ON MY BILL WEEKS AGO ONLY GOT IT LAST NIGHT, HE HAS RIPPED ME OF AND I ASK YOU IF YOU EVER COME ACROSS HIM KEEP AWAY, YOU CAN CALL ME ON [protected] AND I WILL SEND YOU THE INFO I RECEIVED ON THIS SCAMMER.

HE LIVES IN CO OFFALY IN IRELAND HIS HOME ADDRESS IS CURRAGH VIEW HOUSE BALLINAGAR CO OFFALY IRELAND.HIS MOBILE IS [protected]

ALL I AM WARNING YOU IS KEEP AWAY FROM THIS SCAMMER, SAYS HE HAS LENDERS ECT, NOT 1 BIT OF PROOF DID HE GIVE ME.HIS PAST IMPLOYERS WERE ACC BANK IN IRELAND.HE ONE OF THE BANKERS THAT TOOK DOWN THIS COUNTRY.AGAIN HE SAID HE WOULD RETURN THE FUNDS IF MY DEAL WAS NOT A RUNNER, HE SENT BACK 1K, I WISH I NEVER HAD RANG THIS MAN.

MY MESSAGE TO ANYONE THINKING OF WORKING WITH THIS MAN IS

KEEP AWAY.

BY THE WAY HE TOOK THIS MONEY ON A 73 YEAR OLD WIDOW WOMAN.
THANKS

Du

Comments

• Wc
      27th of Jul, 2011

How brave of you to come on American website and not give your name. You say that you were an unhappy customer but your advice is not to work for him. Something doesn't add up here. Sounds like you worked for him.

• Pa
      29th of Apr, 2013

My name is Paul Somers, founder of Marketireland.ie, I would like to get to the bottom of this as I am receiving phone calls from apparently a person representing Charterhouse Private Clients Limited, based in Ireland under a new name. I hope it is not the same company but they have been trading for a long time in Carlow (IRELAND)

• Pa
      10th of May, 2013

Hi Folks,
    2 Weeks ago I posted a query concerning a Charterhouse private Clients Ltd because I was been contacted by a person apparently representing the same. After a thorough investigation the allegations against Joe Carroll are unjustified. May I suggest that the details about Charterhouse and Joe Carroll be removed as it is unjustified and incorrect. Whilst I admire the Complaints Board, in every shape and form, allegations should have to be substantiated.
    Regards