Joann Fabric And Craft Stores / corporate check refund

Returned a Dress Form back to store I got it from and after waiting over 10 weeks now I still haven't recieved my Corporate Check. I have called several times and find it strange that it's only a message recording. So I did leave a message. I recieved a message back saying refunds at joann's calling, NO NAME of the girl speaking everytime?? What is your name lady and why are you so rude? I been shopping at JoAnn fabric and craft store for 20 years now and I am so pissed I still haven't recieved my Corporate Check. I think this store is in hope that I will forget or give up.

Lo

Comments

• Li
      15th of Jan, 2011

I've been waiting since december last year and nobody in the store knows anything they gime me four diferent phone numbers and always an answering machine who doesn't return my calls whats wrong whit u guys all i'm asking is for MY MONEY to be returned don't hide behind an answering machine you should be more profesional you got paid because we shop in your store

• Ar
      24th of Jan, 2011

I returned fabric at Joanns Fabric store and was told I would receive refund check in two weeks from the corporate office/ It has been since March 2010 I have not recived that check.It is now Jan. 2011. How can they get by with this?

• Ro
      3rd of Sep, 2011

same problem here. maybe the solution is a class action suit by all of us who have been f'ed over!

• Ro
      3rd of Sep, 2011

On July 14, 2011, I did a return NO receipt at the El Cerrito, CA store. The original purchase consisted of 4-5 purchases and I couldn't find the receipts.

I knew at the time, that I was going to purchase some Cricut products, so I didn't think it was that big of a deal.

The refund consisted of 32 items and the refund amount equaled $234.26.

I was told by the manager, HILDA, that due to the amount of the refund, they couldn't give me cash or store credit and that it would have to come from corporate.

In addition, the return receipt states, "your patronage is appreciated. However, due to the nature of this transaction, we are unable to issue payment from this store. We will issue a refund check in the appropriate amount within 2 weeks".

It is the end of August & I still don’t have my refund. I have called corporate SEVEN times. Emailed twice and no response.

I am not going to play nice anymore.

I hope you enjoy my complaint with the BBB and hope you enjoy my small claims suit.

• Ki
      17th of Sep, 2014

MY NAME IS KIM TAYLOR, I DID A RETURN IN YOUR STORE, BACK ON AUGUST 30, 2014., I DIDN'T HAVE A RECEIPT, THE STORE AT GOLDEN GATE GAVE ME A STORE CREIT AND THEN PLACED IT AT A ZERO BALANCE I HAVE CALLED SEVERAL TIMES SINCE NO RETURN CALLS. I FEEL THAT I VERFIED ALL MY INFORMATION OVER THE PHONE TO CORPORATE. I WANT TO HAVE MY CARD # 6094970650076467 BACK CREDIT, IN THE AMOUT OF 85.82 IN WHICH WAS GIVEN ON 8-30-14 IN WHICH I HAVE BEEN AWAITING PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 216-659-8595.