JK Harris / SCAMMERS!

Tax Defense Network Is no different than JK Harris or Tax Masters! I was Originally ripped off by Tax Masters With a sales pitch that promised me an Offer In Compromise With no results and an up front fee of 5 GRAND!!

Well guess what. I called JK Harris and got the same answer to my Tax problems. Did not trust it for a second. So i kept looking for a reputable Tax Company. I called TDN and you know what? they told me the same thing as Tax Masters and JK Harris! FIVE Thousand Dollars for an Offer In Compromise that i knew darn well i wasn't qualified for.

Finally i got Help from Dave at US Tax Liberty He didn't try to sell me, but told me exactly what was up. And then told me they can't even quote a service fee until they contact the IRS and find out what can actually be done with my case. His number is [protected] if you still need help.

There is a simple rule to find a good tax help company. If they try to sell you with a reduction right there on the first phone call with that fee right away then STAY AWAY!! Tax Defense Network, JK Harris, and Tax MAsters are nothing but SCAMMERS!

Comments

• Ga
      2nd of Jul, 2008
    JK Harris - lack of repersentation
    jk harris
    4995 lacross road suite 1800
    Charleston
    Phone: 1-866-248-0323
    www.jkharris.com

jk harris lost documents that I faxed in and lied about it. I was supposed to have power of attorney, the irs took my fed, state, and other things.

• Ga
      2nd of Jul, 2008
    JK Harris - Lack of representation
    4995 lacross road suite 1800
    Charleston
    Phone: 1-866-248-0323
    www.jkharris.com

JK Harris lost documents that I faxed in and lied about it. I was supposed to have power of attorney, the irs took my fed, state, and other things.

19th of Oct, 2009
    JK Harris - ripped off
    JK Harris

JK Harris has robbed many, many people of their hard earned money. Don't make your tax situation worse by hiring this company. Do your homework first.

• Fa
      30th of Oct, 2009

ON 5.25.07 MY HUSBAND AND I SIGNED A CONTRACT AND AGREED TO PAY JK HARRIS & CO. $4550.00 TO HELP US WITH OUR TAXES TO THE IRS. IT IS NOW 10.30.09 AND THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING FOR US. I HAD TO CONTACT THE IRS AND THEY HAVE BEEN WONDERFUL AND ARE TRYING TO HELP US.
    NOT ONLY HAVE WE LOST $4550.00, BUT HAVE ADDED INTEREST FOR TWO YEARS THAT WE NOW OWE THE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICES. ALSO, HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS FOR CONSTANT PHONE CALLS, EVERY THREE MONTHS OF MAINTAINING AND FAXING TO JK HARRIS ALL OF OUR MONTHLY INFORMATION THAT THEY KEPT ASKING ME FOR, AND THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING.

HOPEFULLY THERE WILL BE A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST THEM IN THE NEAR FUTURE IF NOT ALREADY IN PROGRESS.

THEY EVEN HAD TO NURVE TO BRAG & E-MAIL US ABOUT THE NEW OFFICE BUILDING THEY BUILT IN THE CAROLINA'S THIS PAST MAY.

ANNE & BENJAMIN FAVAZZA, JR.

• Or
      28th of May, 2010
    JK Harris - Rude service
    JK Harris

Please, please, please if you ever get a call from this company you will have to put their representatives in their place. They are very rude. I recieved a call on my job and I told the lady (Ms. Jones) not to ever call me again at work. Very harsh and threatened me with being sued. I told her fine -- I work at a law firm and I know my rights. The sad part is that I am paying and still have to deal with these idots!

• Be
      26th of Sep, 2010
    JK Harris - Class Action Lawsuit
    JK Harris

Anyone interested in getting a class action suit filed againnst JK Harris?

Any attorney seeing this interested?

• Ro
      2nd of Dec, 2010
    JK Harris - paid over $10,000.00,for nothing
    JK Harris & Company
    208-A ST. jAMES AVENUE,29445
    Goose Creek
    Phone: 888-833-5156
    JKHARRIS.COM

PAID JK HARRIS OVER $10, 000.00 TO FILE BACK TAXES, AN OFFER IN COMPRIMSE, AND A SETTLELMENT, AND FOUND OUT FROM I.R.S. THAT NOTHING HAD BEEN DONE.

• Da
      4th of Sep, 2011

I found a company that can help www.americastaxnetwork.com. They offer up to two hours of consultation for $99.00. The person they put you in touch with is an Enrolled Agent that was a FORMER employee of the IRS. They will talk with you, discuss your case and answer any questions during that time. If you wish they will then pull your masterfile and check your records with the IRS. If they can help they will offer solutions after they review all your info. Since they are Enrolled Agents and not sales people they could loose their credentials. Hope this helps...DB

• Ro
      27th of Sep, 2011

This what happened to me and now I am pissed. They don't return calls or make it look like it is your fault when they don't do anything to live up to the words that they live by.

• Ac
      18th of Jul, 2012
    JK Harris - Theft
    chauffe322@hotmail.com

They got us for $10, 000.00 so yes if a suit is developing, I would like to know. Out right theft, on TV telling us their going to do something for a fee. that we didn't get. How is it their not arrested like any other con artist. Why shouldn't we get justice.

• Da
      3rd of Dec, 2012
    JK Harris - tax scam
    jk harris
    South Carolina

I was a victim of jk harris. I would like to know if. I am to late to register for class action lawsuit? If so any info would help. I was ripped off by jk harris for 4500 and the did nothing. Please let me know if we are not to late. Thanks.