JJsHouse / order # [protected]

United States Review updated:

The dress I ordered is wrong size so I would like to send it back and have my account credited.so please tell me how to send it back.im so sad because I have my sons wedding in 23 days and now have no dress for it .so I must have money back for another dress.please help me to solve this problem as fast as you can. I need to know we're to send it back.

• Updated by Maddy Mattocks's, Feb 01, 2018

Ma
Jan 31, 2018

Comments

• Sh
      Jan 31, 2018

Hi Maddy.

According to their website, dresses which do not for but are in accordance with the measurements you ordered, are not able typ be returned.

Have you checked with a local taylor for alterations?

Feb 01, 2018

You responded, "If it is not the right dress I would like to have my money back. I'm not happy with it at all it is not what it looked like in The photo. Now I would like my money back thank you.if this is how you do business then I will never do business again with this company and I Wil tell all my Friends that you are not a trusting company to order from"

Hi Maddy.

Appreciated reading your response. Was the dress that was sent not the one ordered? Were the measurements not as the measurements you specified?

Please let us know.

Feb 01, 2018

@Shaun R. Its not at all what I expected.it don't look good on me at all.so please just take it back and credit my account.

Feb 01, 2018

@Maddy Mattocks's Hi Maddy.

As all of the dresses are hand sewn and customized, the finished gown may vary by approximately one inch in either direction of the supplied measurements. To ensure the dress fits you perfectly, the taylors have reserved additional material within the seams to allow for minor modifications.

Customizing a dress does not allow for simple returns or exchanges, but does allow for these simple alterations for your particular body type. It is why it's recommended you immediately contact a taylor within your area. What may not appear as what you expected can be changed very easily through a few simple alterations.

Jul 27, 2018

Im still waiting for my outfit ordered 12th july £184 taken out of my bank so where is my outfit 3/6days they said for delivery wont be buying anything else this company is a disgrace