Jimmy Choo / Bad customer service

United Kingdom Review updated:

One pair of shoes was ordered by me from jimmychoo.com, I received mail from <[protected]@jimmychooonline.com>, in they asked if I accept DDU terms I said yes but put some conditions not to put invoice with goods and do not use DHL as courier. When I received answer that they can't use another courier ( strange, I shopped from world known company and expected more flexible options) and they was waiting confirmation from me. I said in such case I want to cancel my order. And when I received information that my order was dispatched and return costs will be from my side?!! How it's possible, they send order without confirmation and I should pay for this. It was better if I ordered from another place. Didn't expect such service from Jimmy Choo and I don't what to do now, I want to receive my 455 EUR back.

• Rexall's Response, May 26, 2019

Looking forward hearing back from you all

An
Jul 10, 2013

More Jimmy Choo Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Oct 26, 2018

Company does not stand behind their products.
    Do not buy the Jimmy Choo Brand--lots of complaints, poor quality.

I recently purchased the BLYSS FLAT style boots online from Jimmy Choo.
    After a few wears, the zipper pull fell off the boots. I emailed them the online receipt with all my order information and pictures of the boots.
    The boots are in almost brand new condition. I received an email response from their customer service rep that I needed to send them $26 for a new zipper pull. They further stated that I need to internationally wire them the money, and they won't accept any other form of payment. My bank charges $50 for internationally wiring money.
    This zipper pull that fell off one of my boots would cost $76.
    You would expect a brand new pair of boots to last longer than a few wears! Very disappointed in this company and will not buy their products again!!

• Re
      Jun 01, 2019
    Jimmy Choo - Blossom edt
    Canada

I got this at Macy's and it burn my neck when I use it I trying call Macy but no one wants to help me I live in Canada and can't just go there to exchange very disappointed with this product my number is 416-732-5083 my name is Sandra hope someone can call me back