Jim Adler & Associates / Scam artist

Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:

Disclaimer: This is how I was treated with this company as a victim..Yes they are SCAM ARTIST . THEY told the therapist they had to say we weren't coming to therapy so they could drop our case because we told them we were going to drop them.They got mad and told us that's fine write us a letter saying we didn't want them to handle our case anymore..THIS COMPANY CARRIES A BUNCH OF LAZY, MISLEADING CASE WORKERS THAT DO NOT WORK.I had to constantly contact them. They would not return phone calls..I had to go get my police report...HELL I actually worked my own case not Victoria the lazy lady they said was the case worker. I was calling to give her info..RESEARCH THIS COMPANY BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING WITH THEM!!

Ji
Jul 05, 2016

Comments

• Ji
      Jul 05, 2016

Complaint Rating: 0 % with 0 votes
    Dallas, Texas

• Cl
      Oct 25, 2016

Corrected email to above comment is [protected]@gmail.Com

• Cl
      Oct 25, 2016

Corrected email is [protected]@gmail.Com
    we are victims of jim alder law firm! are you?
    we are reaching out to others who have been victim by this firm
    our hope is to build a class action law suit against them
    we want to hear from you!!! [protected]@yahoo.Com
    let’s come together and figh against jim adler and associates
    **************tell us your story****************
    fraud? did they scam you out of money? do they owe you money? did they lie to you? do the amounts on your paper work not add up? we want2 hear from you.
    We need enough clients who have been victim of jim adler law firm. Send us your story. Once we get enough clients who have been screwed over by jim adler we can come toghether and fight against them.
    No need to send your name or number as we can communicate via email until we can get an attorney to build this class action law suite
    the problem is 1 person isnt enough we need to show that this firm lies, scams and slteals money from its clients.
    We will send you links and info about your rights and how to file a dispute or if youd like to wait until we can get enough people to file suite and then the attorney that we appoint will then contact every one who has responded
    it may not be easy and it may take time but we want them to be held accountable for their actions and give us what is rightfully ours.
    Spread the work email us we will soon build a social media site to reach out the others who have fell victim to jim ader and associates
    please email us at [protected]@gmail.Com