Jewelry Savings Plan / unauthorized withdrawal from checking account

1 1556 West Carroll StreetChicago, IL, United States Review updated:

They continue to withdraw money from my account every month even though I have cancelled numerous times. A phone number cannot be found for them. I have notified them by email, thru their emails to me I have unsubscribed, and yet they still withdraw the money. I have filed a complaint with my bank, launched an investigation, and filed this complaint online. The Jewelry Savings Plan must be stopped. From reading other complaints online I am not their only victim.

Comments

• Ci
      20th of Oct, 2008

I have had the same problem with Jewelry Savings Plan. I have received none of their jewelry since I cancelled and unsubscribed but that didn't stop them from withdrawing money from my account for NOTHING! This is a scam!!!

• Ci
      20th of Oct, 2008

Do not give your card number!! Take warning! This is a scam.

• Ro
      12th of Nov, 2008

Hello,
    I am another one that has been hosed by this fake A** company. I canceled on paper twice like the invoice tells you to do once you get your first piece of jewelry and those fraudulent rats [censored]s still withdrew money from my account. So i called my bank and had my card canceled so they could not do it again. You see this is why people are weary about trusting businesses on line and giving their information because of [censored]!! like this. Never again.

11th of Aug, 2009

Until you cancel your banking account, the charges will continue. Your best bet is to cancel your account and start fresh with another bank near you. Its an inconvenience, but the scammers already have your account number. It many take your bank a while to fight these charges. In the meantime, your account is still getting debited.

Close your account and start fresh.
    Guard your personal info more closely.

• Vh
      8th of Sep, 2009

I continue to return the packages of jewelry and notify my bank of the fraud. I send the package with return receipt requested - and the shipment stops for a month or two, then here they come again. My bank has stopped JSP's withdrawls and I am now keeping the packages. (Two can play the rip off game).

27th of Apr, 2010

i started receiving the jewelry then all of a sudden it stopped. later it stated up again but i was sent up to three packages a week. i had my credit union to call them. i was supposed to send the packages and my money would be sent to me. i called them to what the problem was and was told that my check had not been processed but it would go out that day. i called them again but the answer machine would come on to tell that if you leave a message and your phone they would call you back which they didn't. this company goes under a lot of names but one is Daniell Janine Jewelry and Daniell Jewelry