Jeulia / bad quality/bad to no customer service

United States Review updated:

I purchased this set because it looked like good quality and a nice ring. The presintation upon arrival was nice and the ring looked good for the first few weeks. The prongs started moving and it became dull looking. I notified them to bring it to their attention and that I would rather have a differsnt design so I didnt take a chance with the prongs again. They told me I would need to pay to shil the ring back, pay the shipping on the new and pay an additional $50.00. When I told them I didnt feel I should have to pay a difference on the rings as they had the same value I just used a coupon at the time which was still valid so apply it to the new. I also told them that I shouldnt have to pay both shipping costs. They then told me that I would just need to pay an extra $40.00. Again I asked what the amounts were for. I recieved an email back verifying the ring size, I confirmed and never heard from them again. I was under the impretion they were sending out the new ring so I waited. I did continue to wear the ring as I was waiting for the new arrival. Then I noticed beyond my first complaint there are now missing stones, the ring is now all bent from wear. I emailed them again to check status and sent them this same picture. They only responded with their 30 day policy. I remindex them that I have been trying to exchange it for some time now and that this is not because I changed my mind its because of the bad quality and they then reaponded again with the 30 day return still stands.
I am very upset that I spent money on this set to have no customer service and an embarrasment of a ring to wear.

Jeulia

Ta
May 9, 2017

Comments

• Da
      23rd of May, 2017

purchased a ring and called back to cancel i changed my mind and they said to late it shipped.. 2 days later i get an email we are processing your order for shipment . I called and again i got sorry we cannot cancel it has already shipped. They are a bunch a chinese that cant speak English and the same day i called there was a charge on my paypal account from the same ship to return address for Jeulia for a pair of Oakley glasses on my account from an account in California... Hmmm same place Jeulia is locked .. my account has since been locked and fraud on my paypal card. ... what a bunch of loosers. never again.