Janie and Jack / Unethical behaviour, withhold refunds, promising to refund but not, not returning phone calls

I was overcharged on one order. On another order, they only refunded me 60% of the amount I paid. On yet another order, a dress came apart and I was promised a refund. On another order, they have again received my returned items but not refunded my money (even though tracking proves and they agreed that they have the items). I have contacted them every week, 3 times a week by telephone, and twice a week by email since December 31, 2015. I have spoken to at least 10 people. I have emails from them and voicemails stating that I will be receiving my refunds within days. It has been 2 months and I have not received 1 cent back. This is absolutely ridiculous. I cannot believe how unethical a company of this size is. They have my money, they have the products, they admit both, but have not refunded my money. I am at my wits end with them. I cannot stand calling again and again. It has reached a point where I will now seek legal action, and I will take to the internet. I would expect this outcome from a company running in a 3rd world war-torn company, not a Gymboree company.
I am disgusted. I am at a loss for words.
I warn you, if you have to return anything to Janie and Jack, they do not update your account. You need to check your cc statements monthly, and then cross check it to what you paid. Chances are you will either not get a refund, or will not get back what you paid.

Buyer beware.