Jaguar Luxury Hair / Great Products and Customer Service

Dear Janelle,

This is Jackie from Stone Mountain. My mama told me I just couldn't keep my tongue to myself. And she was right.

I just read through all the posts here about you and your company. And I have to say to you and everyone else, your products are great and your customer service is absolutely wonderful. I have been using them since 2008 Bronner hair show. You have wonderful products. OMG..No hair has lasted like your brazilian soft remy hair. No hair matches the texture of hair of women of color like the Jaguar Brazilian hair. Some of these women come into my salon and ask me to blend some of these other brands in and it looks like when Kunta met Becky. I have used every brand out there. And still do if the clients bring it in. If they ask me what I prefer, I always recommend Jaguar hair.

I am going to keep it real here. After reading these posts I am sure of a few things. None of these women bought the Jaguar Luxury virgin indian, the Jaguar Luxury Brazilian Soft or the your lace wigs. These women are lying with a definite purpose. Come on. One lady says she normally buys $240 a bag hair? Another said she has never been late on her rent. Please. And unfortanetly, I am sure that all these posts were made by African-American women. The 100% human remi straight and loose deep wave are good products for those on a budget. Your loose deep wave is the only wavy hair I have ever used that goes from wavy to straight and back to its original wave without any problems. Just like in fashion, you can buy a Ralph Lauren Chaps sport coat or you can buy a Ralph Lauren Purple label. All made by the same company but different products. These women kill me with '... I bought something at this price and compared it to my $240 a bag hair I usually buy...' (lmao). All my customers can't afford virgin indian or your brazilian or a lace wig, so they buy the straight or loose deep wave. And they are pleased with the value they receive. What is the truth is that you do provide a better value than what they get from the beauty supply stores.

Just keepin' it real...I met one of the owners, Vic. I told him at that time. #1 The koreans are not going to carry your products in their stores. #2 Black consumers are going to hate on you and your company extra because you are black. I have been in the black beauty business for over 20 years. I work as a platform stylist for the korean companies. And this i can promise you. When I had my own skin care line, the haters almost lined up to spew hate. No other group of people will do that to themselves like black people will. Don't forget they hated Oprah when she started. I was working for Tyler Perry when he started doing plays in Atlanta. They booed him. They booed Maxwell in Atlanta. Even Carol's Daughter, which is sold in Sephora now, still has a bunch of haters blogging about how they hate it. (Go Lisa)! You can't stop haters. They work overtime, punch in early, and don't leave for lunch breaks. Just like Oprah, you are going to have to keep moving forward and let them watch you continue to move onward and upward.

Just keepin' it real...If any of these sistas have been wearing hair for more than 5 years, they have worn some hair they didn't like. I want any one of them to show me a post they have made on another company or another brand. They can't and they won't. Each one came exclusively to post this 1 post about your 'black' company. Furthermore, I have used all the brands in my salon and on stage. You can find negative post on any and every brand you also find positive glorifying comments on. OMG. Some customers love Lugo's in New York and some post say it is trash. Each persons experience is going to be different. The Jaguar Remi straight hair has lasted some of my clients 3 or 4 weeks. That same hair has lasted some 2 to 3 months. It depends on a lot of factors that is not up to the stylists. If they want the miracle hair, they should pay the miracle prices.

Just keepin' it real...All these posts came after your company was featured in the Chris Rock movie. This I can promise you. They hate more when you are moving forward and past them.

Just keepin' it real...When I started my salon in Stone Mountain, I found that all the negative comments were being made by people who were in competition with me. I just kept it moving. And when I was featured in Essence, I just asked them if they needed a napkin to wipe the drool from their mouths.

Just keepin' it real...I can promise you..WHAT GOD HAS FOR YOU, NO HATER CAN TAKE... They are just mad that a sista is making it through this recession and they are not. They are just mad that you figured out how to break into the hair extension game when no other black company could. Tom Joyner Show, Michael Baisden show, Chris Rock Movie, Oprah Show, your star is rising no matter what the haters say. My baby Luther was booed from Appollo. You guys keep making quality products at great prices. I just looked through my email and see that I was order #107 in March 2008. My client just ordered online and she was order #3815. Over 3800 online orders and these 5 or 6 haters want to try to make it seem that this is everyone's experience.

Janelle, ask them if they would like some 'hateraid' to drink with that crab mentality they keep chewing on.

Just keepin' it real

SoulSista1

Comments

• Te
      25th of Feb, 2010

Ok, so you are saying that this is decent, if not good hair? I am not looking to keep a weave for months, I am really just looking to take some of the stress off my own hair and wear a cute weave for about 4-5 weeks. Right now, I can get 2 bags of this hair for $70. I have $350 hair under my sink that I will probably never wear again...two different kinds so that is $700!!! I am just looking for something cute to rock and was thinking about the Deep Loose Wave. I change hairstyles every few months so I am not trying to pay outrageous prices for my next "transformation". I have read all the negative comments on this site as well as others and I can't help but think that I have blown $70 before, and it sure beats spending another $100+/bag PLUS installation for something I don't keep but a hot minute.

• Bl
      2nd of Mar, 2011

I came on here to read a review about this company but i run into a racist comment instead. I dont think it has anything to do with the women being
    african american. Nobody wants an cheap product or bad customer service. Your review was helpful but alittle upsetting. Even if you are african american yourself.