Jagexaccount banned on runescape

O Nov 18, 2017

I have recently decided to get back into Runescape after a couple of months off, I think my last log in was June/July, anyway I log back into my main account, and it says account disabled, I go into account centre and it tells me my account was banned for 'macroing' via a 3rd party program, I have never used anything but the Runescape and Old School Runescape clients, it states it was on the 13th of September when this happened but I wasn't even playing Runescape at that particular time, so I'm presuming it must have been a hacker. What really annoys me though is this 'could take 3 weeks to get back to you' what a load of utter rubbish, I have been playing this game since 2006 and never has something so stupid happened to me, it's basically calling me a liar as well for something I haven't even done and this outrageous wait time just makes it all worse. I have had a few mutings in 2008 and 2009 but I have never done anything like this before and this should prove that I am innocent and have never done anything like this. I want a response as soon as possible from Runescape, it's stupid to have to wait 3 weeks, I know they're busy and they need to look into certain stuff but 3-4 weeks? Come on! My ID is 'oliverz4' my email is '[protected]@hotmail.co.uk'.

Jagex
Jagex

• Updated by Oliver Travers · Nov 25, 2017

Update: Has been fixed now, accounts been unbanned, got an email saying they judged it wasn't me on the account.