ITV / your advert for the 6 nations
For the second time in two days I've heard the announcement that the 6 Nations starts on Saturday the 4th February with England v France.
This is not the case, the competitions starts Saturday the 4th February at 2:30pm with Scotland v Ireland.
This is what I expect from the BBC not a Scottish television company.
Mr C Millar
More ITV Complaints & Reviews
- ITV X Factor - voting 
- ITV/The X-Factor - danni minogue's comments 
- ITV - fearne cotton's the truth about online anorexia 
- Be A Real Estate Millionaire - monthly charge on credit card 
- ITV CORPORATE CUSTOMER SERVICE/FLEX PROTEX - can't cancel autoship/they have caused 2 overdrafts and 1 over the limit charge on my accounts and refuse to take responsibility
- ITV - itv news coverage of westminster terror attack 
- ITV - royal ascot
- ITV Ventures - business opportunity scam 
- ITV - good morning breakfast
- ITV/ Demons - scheduling of advertising and specific programme