ISpeedWay / fraudulent advertising

1 1201 S Alma School Rd, Suite 1700Mesa, AZ, United States Review updated:

This company fraudulently advertises that for $1.60 they would send me information about a home business opportunity. Instead according to them, they emailed the information which I never received, indicating that in 15 days they would charge my account $99.95 for the business package. This was not disclosed in the original advertisement. I was under the impression that the information would be sent to me by mail so that I could look it over before I authorized any payment to this company. On the 15th day they deducted the amount from my banking account causing an overdraft of my account. When I spoke with a customer service rep by the name of Renee, letting her know that I did not receive the information prior to the deduction, I was told that since they sent the email and it didn't bounce back, that was their proof I received it. They claimed they sent 3 email one of which was an activation notice. I never activated these services. I would like to have a full refund and I would like for this company to be more specific in their original ad to indicate that this deduction will take place in 15 days.

Comments

• Ve
      12th of Sep, 2009

Biggest Scam Ever!

They sold me a CD for 1.88 to try for the first 15 days, and charged me 99.98 (which I am unaware of), without me activating the account! The scam is this, eventhough they have this activateAccount button, without you activating it, they will automatically activate it for you, charge you 99.98 every month, until you inactivate it.

Stay away from their too-good-to-be-true ads on google and msn!!!

Anyway, I talked with them, explaining everything. They refused to listen, laughed at me (that attitude of' no one can do a damn thing to me'), refused to refund my money, told me to go ahead and post Scam Alert, so here I am posting a Scam alert.

I don't mind paying for what I bought, but to take my money without my consent is wrong, and upsetting, wouldn't you be?

If this ever happen to you guys out there who are trying to seek for a legitimate business to make some income, Call the bank or your credit card company! Alert them, cancel your card, file a Complaint to get your money back (yes even with Debit Cards, I didn't think it will work, but it did).

I got my money back through Wells Fargo (not through Ispeedway, they will not refund you a dime, god forbid, those ###, they think they can get away with it, because most of us are too passive and lazy to do anything about it, that's why they're out there scamming you. Just think, they will make what 100 million dollars just by scamming a million people, Don't let them get you my brothers!) Just file a claim through your bank, or your credit card, just say it was " a wrongful charge without my consent, I didn't know anything about this!")

If you accidentally bought a setup CD from them for 1.88, follow up, cancel it with them before they charge you 99.98 dollars after 15 days (keep in mind if you don't activate your account, they will do it without your consent! You've been warned).

Bottomline, this is a complete Scam for any of us out there trying to seek a legitimate business to get into. Stay away from Ispeedway.com!!!