IP-MyDownloadSite.com / Money taken out of my account!

United Kingdom Review updated:
24,89 has been taken from my account on 11/11/06. I am unable to find what it is for. As I have not agreed to the money to be taken out I would like this money refunded to my account.

A  13th of Dec, 2006 by
What is ip-downdown.com they took money out of my credit card $28.88. Please be aware this is a scan. Warning im going to report them to bbb
A  15th of Dec, 2006 by
Ip-mydownloadsite.com are nothing but a Rip off website.They have crappy music .No selection .Its only purpose is to get your credit card number and bill you for no services.They billed me for$58.66 on one day and on another billed my credit card co. $43.71. There is got to be a way to stop these f-ing crooks from ripping descent people off . After seeing all these complaints I know its not just me. If anyone knows a way to stop these rotten dirty rip off crooks. please let me know.
A  18th of Dec, 2006 by
On the 11/27 or 11/28 of 2006 I was going to enroll with this web-site in order to download music. I though the fee was 40.00 for a life time membership. After I punched in my credit card #'s the web-site stated that it would be 66.00 dollars. I then though that I had canceled the membership until I got my credit card bill and saw that I have been charged $66.00. I think that the fact of charging more than what was first stated is a little on the dishonest side. I would like to cancel this at this time and get my money of $66.00 refunded. My credit card co. states that first I should try and get this refund first and if not than they will take the money back out of your account.
A  23rd of Dec, 2006 by
I had the sum of $51.29 taken out of my account. Then I went looking to find out for what and no answers. There is a phone number but the last number is missing. Can you please help me since I'm a widow and can not afford money to be taken for no reason. This was done on Oct 6, 2006. Who ever did this is running a scam.
A  7th of Jan, 2007 by
I was overcharged $26.38 for items I did not order. my charge came from mydowmloadsite.com. Other than e-mail, i have no way to contact them.

Other than this site, whom should i contact about this business practice?
A  17th of Jan, 2007 by
The SharePro 360 program is a ripoff don't put in your credit card info. I was charged twice what it was supposed to be and never got password or any other info. There is no number to call but I ave sent email to their support address...no response of course

A  20th of Jan, 2011 by
as like the above complaints, while viewing the mydownloadsite.com the query raised for downloading charges & asked about the credit card details. the minimum cost was appeared in the advertisment was $ 9 & i made entry of the detailed of creditcard and immediately my mobile alerts{IST 00 :46:25 PM / ON JAN 17 TH 2011} as i was charged with 52.2 usd.This is very very UNLAWFUL PRACTICE for a beginner like me. i lost all my enthuasm for cheatedness of my innocence. if thease complaint reveiewed by the concernred authorities, they have to payback to my account. otherwise this Worst experience will occur for all begiiners. Beware of this sort of cheating ??????????? - sivanantham62@gmail.com