IntlMove / overcharging

1 North Miami Beach, FL, United States Review updated:

INTLMOVE overcharges almost every customer. IF you do not pay, they will charge you storage and late fees...

EVERYBODY gets overcharged. Don't believe me.?..try to get the owner on the phone..
David Etzion...he hides in the accounting department ( and is the only person in the accounting department)

You will get invoices, up to 3 of them, each demanding more money, before your items leave the country. Don't beleive me...?

Ask for 5 referrals from each of the last 4 months...they will not be able to provide you with a single real customer.

Comments

• Be
      25th of Oct, 2008

In my entire life, I have never seen anything like this. Allow me to give some highlights. The initial quote for my move from California to London was $1795 and 6 weeks. In the end the charge was $4, 281.51 and the move has taken 18 weeks.

They sent me two sets of bills for supposed overages. The first I paid without comment, but at the second I protested. I emailed them asking to explain why they kept wanting more money and when it would stop. They responded by only one week after their request for funds charging my $600 to store my belongings because they had to put my move on "hold" because I had not paid them. $600 for one week of storage!

They had all of my belongings and so I had very little bargaining power. All I can do is post reviews to sites like these to try to make sure no one has to go through this again.

The worst part of this is the unbelievable attitude that the staff has. They basically screamed at me if I was even a day late filling in some apparantly irrelevant paperwork, but took weeks to respond to me about where my stuff was.

Stay away from IntlMove.com!

Also, be sure to see this other review: /URL removed/