IntlMove

PROPERTY STOLEN FROM STORAGE

INTLMOVE
Florida
intlmove.com
Travelers beware of INTLMOVE. My belongings were stolen while in Intlmove possession. They used a pick up company the PaddedWagon to pick up my stuff and stored it before shipment. The move from my storage was overseen by me but what happened next was a nightmare.

After the pick up, the administration told me I had to itemize the stuff for insurance purpose. Since the the things were in storage for a while and I could not retrieve the list at the time of filling their inventory, I failed to list every item of value. My mistake.

I lost more from my shipment than I got. It appeared that they went through my boxes and took everything of value that were not noted on the inventory. They then stuff my boxes with paper. Hence some of my fragile contents were broken.

It seemed odd while filling the form that they would ask me to say how many pyrex dishes, records spreads etc because I already paid insurance to the tune of $10, 000 for the contents of a 20ft container.

What I did not know is that they go through your stuff and take any thing of value that's not noted on the form. They took, spreads, sheets, drapes, professional books children literature on tapes, perfumes, kitchen and bathroom accessories. It's frightening how these people ripped off my stuff before they sent them to me.
They asked me to sign a paper for it to be taken to ther warehouse to paletize them, which they charged me for that didn't happen. What they did instead was to open my boxes and remove my stuff.

They may seem to be a reputable company by their look but they are definately not reliable or credible. Their only interest is to get your money but not interested in giving service. They will pursue you with vigor and be very nice and patient but everything stops after they collect your money. They have no scrupples. They have written all the testimonials they have on their websites because they have no bad review posted.

I wont be surprized if I see my stuff on Ebay or flee market. They must be operating a thriving business from stealing people's stuff while in their storage. So think twice and go else where.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Movement & Delivery

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree