Interstate National Dealers Services / 100,000 mile Extended Warranty

1 Uniondale, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-942-0400

Contract was sold to me through a auto loan at AAA as a extended warranty contract and after I incurred problems with the engine, they rebutted the problem as being beyond their contract. I contacted the Attorney Generals at NYS and NC to complain and respectively they claim that this is a Vehicle Service contract. I have reread the contract and I am still amissed as to why my engine was not covered. The expense to replace the engine was almost $3000, a little below what they stated in the contract as expected cost for the average engine replacement. The car was recently in a total loss accident and I am experiencing problems with this company returning the balance on a 4 year contract that was only in service for 21 months. I sent 3 fax's to their stated fax #, a cancellation form, a insurance and police report of the accident and the total loss of the automobile.

Comments

• Ji
      9th of Jul, 2010

Hey Les,

I am alomst in same situation, My car got totalled during an accident in March 2010 and that was due to other party's mistake. I have real trouble to get the refund on my cancellation of extended warranty that I bought along with my vehicle from New England Auto at Marlborough, MA.

I have been calling them on DAILY basis to see whether if when are they going to send out my refund check to me, but seems no sign from their end.
    They don't even reveal the person name or contact details to follow-up.
    every time i send the docuements, they just don't get it and always complain that fax that was sent goes to server and no one knows whether where that fax is.
    They don't give their email id to send those paper's via Scan copy.
    Left almost 10 messages to call me back but no one has called me as of yet.

Please recommend a lawyer whom I can approach to recover that money.

Thanks,