International Merchandise Services / SCAM
This company has now tried to scam me twice - but with no luck! After receiving their first scam letter telling me that I won a quarter of a million rand but needed to send R215 in order to redeem it, I decided to call their call centre as an "unsuspecting customer" trying to redeem the funds that I won. The con artist who answered had no clue what he was talking about and when I asked him how he got my details and how I had won this competition he could not provide me with a straight answer. I eventually told him that he was a liar, a cheat and a fraud and told him to lose my particulars. It is now two months later - and I have miraculously won another R100 000.00 from them!!! This time, they have replaced the telephone number with a fax number and all I have to do is send R212.90 to them in order to get this paid out to me.
I wish these criminals could be tracked so that they can get what they deserve!
More International Merchandise Services Complaints & Reviews
- International Merchandise Services - Paid money for nothing 
- International Merchandise Services - Undelivered cash price 
- International Merchandise Services - PRICES GIVEAWAYS 
- International Merchandise Services - Non Delivery of Prizes 
- International Merchandise Services - Non delivery of prize