International Marine And Auto Investments / No services rendered, ruined credit

1 30901 Utica RoadRoseville, MI, United States
Phone: 586-443-6923

Where do I start. First my wife and I were going to get a bigger boat so we decided to sell our small boat and our RV then puchase a larger boat utilizing the funds gained from the sell of our other two units. OK, so International sold the small boat and the RV then took a 8800.00 deposit from us for the large boat they had listed on their web sight. They new proud owners came by and picked up our stuff, faithfully mailed their payments every month to International who pocketed the money and didnt pay a dime toward the notes. Both units were reposses leaving the pround new owners out of their deposits and their possessions and stuck me with a balance of 50, 000 dollars worth of repossed items. But wait, theres more. Now the boat they were going to sell me fell through so I asked to get my deposit back... Guess what, that was a year ago. I have been through the attorney generals office in Texas and MI. I have been through the BBB in both states. Still no money, my credit is ruined, and they continue to operate. What is up with that? DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THE COMPANY. THEY WILL LEAVE YOU BROKEN HEARTED AND BROKE.

Mi