Intercape / rude and abusive staff.
On Sunday, 2017-06-18, my parents in law were traveling from Pretoria to Pietermaritzburg on the 16:00 bus. The person, Intercape employee, recieving and loading passengers and their luggage was extremely rude and abusive to the public. He used extremely vulgar and crude words in the presence if children and elderly. No employees wore name tags and none of his colleagues could tell me his name. I work in a service industry and believe such behaviour should not be accepted. I urge the company to pursue discipline measure against this individual and scrutinize employees dealing with their passengers and the public.
More Intercape Complaints & Reviews
- Intercape - horrific experience 
- Intercape - bad service 
- Intercape - poor service & payment facility 
- Intercape - not considering the passengers 
- Intercape - voucher
- [Resolved] Intercape - toilet water on the floor : intercape bus
- Intercape - unprofessional service
- Intercape - ticket service
- Intercape - aircon
- Intercape - complaint-intercape bus travelling from pretoria to durban