INTEC College / take money and no diploma, service is horrible

1 United States

I paid the full amount for a course in Bookkeeping with Pastel Diploma in May 2008. When I asked that they send me the rest of the books, because I had not received my study Material where the assignments were in, I was told that the account had to be paid in full first before they could send me my Material, so I paid the account in full and phoned them again, I requested that they send me all my stuff immediately as I only had until November 2009 to finish my course, up until today, I still have not received my study Material that I paid for, and I could not finish my course because they did not send me the material. How can a well known institute let students down like this, I cant believe I paid over R5000 for absolutely nothing, I demand my Money back, since I did not get my materials, or I demand an extra year to be able to finish my course. if something does not get done I will see lawyers!!!

I hate the way the sales consultants are so helpful and sign you up so quickly, then when you are a student the service goes down the drain!!!

I would've had my diploma by now if I just went to someone else!!!

Sh