[Resolved] InSpire3 / subliminal360 software

London England Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

Date of incident: August 11, 2016

On October 25, 2015 I purchased the Subliminal360 software and downloaded it. InSpire3 advertises that there is a 100% money back guarantee within a year if customers aren't happy with the software. It was also stated to me in a solicitation email from Karl Moore. The customer has to email for the refund.

I ordered the software and used it. I wasn't happy with the results and sent my first email request for a refund on August 11, 2016. I didn't get a reply so I emailed a second time for my refund on August 18, 2016 and still didn't get a response. On August 26, 2016 I emailed a third time for my refund and haven't heard back. My request for a refund was within a year.

My experience with InSpire3 is that they have responded within a few days to my emails relating to software questions or unsubscribe from their email list. Because of their quick responses in these incidences I am certain that they are not willing to honor their money back guarantee.

I want a full refund of the $100 I paid for the software.

• Resolution statement

• Inspire3 Customer Care's Response, Nov 25, 2017

Hello Atul,

I have just seen your message here. We do not monitor these boards.

As you publicly provided your email, I am happy to provide a full response here.

On July 13th (Thursday), you sent us an email thanking us for our help and asking for a refund.

On July 16th (Sunday), our team got in touch to say that everything had been refunded and can take 5-7 days to display on your card.

Your complaint here is dated July 15th, so I believe you posted it simply while waiting for a reply.

I'm glad that the issue was resolved to your happiness.

We are incredibly customer-focused, and always adhere by all of our published refund policies.

If you have any issues, remember that you can always reach me personally using [[karl @ karlmoore.com]] or by emailing our team at [[awesome @ inspire3.com]].

Kind thanks,

Karl Moore, CEO

An
Aug 30, 2016

Comments

Aug 31, 2016

Same here sent two Emails asking for a refund, and nothing. Had to go through paypal to get my money back. I think they are a scam.

• In
      Sep 01, 2016

Hello Annie,

Thank you for your message.

I appreciate the opportunity to respond.

With Subliminal360, we provide a full one year guarantee.

That means you can try it out as much as you like within that year, in order to decide whether the software is for you. If you want a refund, all you have to do is email the team, and they'll grant it.

Our average response times on messages is 5 hours, often much less.

I tried to search our system for your order, but I'm afraid I couldn't see any such requests under the name "Annie" -- nor any orders placed on October 25th 2015.

However please don't worry.

If you purchased in October 2015, and went to request a refund in August 2016, it will absolutely be granted by our team :-)

Also, please remember that you are fully protected through your credit card company. If we don't adhere to our terms, you can issue a chargeback. This will never be necessary however.

I also wonder if our responses to you are being sent to your spam folder, or somehow being missed? Please search for messages from [protected]@inspire3.com, just in case.

What's the next step?

Please get in touch with our team at [protected]@inspire3.com with your details so we can sort this out for you.

Still having problems?

I invite you to reach out to me directly. You can tweet me @karlmoore or email me at karl AT karlmoore.com. This is my personal email, and I'll be sure that everything is resolved for you.

Please note that due to privacy laws, it is our policy to only provide an initial response to public customer service posts (like this), rather than constantly posting replies in a public space.

Do get in touch directly so we can help you best :-)

Karl Moore, CEO

• At
      Jul 15, 2017

Even, I had the same experience with this company. The product Raikov effect was bought for $37 on the pretext of the some real transformation in the personality based on some secret methods. But, it came out as dud. No such impact can be seen even with some visualization or the hypnotic state. Even it was asking me to subscribe for another advance module for $47 where I will have to pay further to get the other advanced music files which will address the other factors for the personality changes.
    This is clear scheme of scams only. I requested them to refund my money almost 4-5 times but there was no response. And there was another mail regarding the Zen12 program for them and when I had asked for its refund policy then they responded immediately stating that they are overloaded with the mails thus they could not respond but then they could see a new subscription mail and responded to that without much of delay. It clearly shows the intent of this rogue company. They want only incoming money and no out going requests for their bogus products. I want my money back ASAP.
    My subscription id is [protected]@gmail.com and had written to them now over 5 times stating my reasons for dissatisfaction and refund.

• Do
      Dec 01, 2017

Full The Raikov Effect Review here! at http://scamorno.com/Raikov-Effect-Review/?id=cb

• In