[Resolved] InSpire3 / brainwave shors

Bought Brainwave Shots for $177 and get nothing more than an automated response; over twenty emails. See their last automated response here: No you won't reply. Automated response is all I'll get. I've requested a refund for brainwave shots, acquired through YOUR link in an email from YOU for about a month. Now I'm going to post a negative video avout Inspire3 and Bob Doyle. The refusal to even respond to a request for a refund, or actually refund the money, is not only illegal, it's unethical. But that's Bob. I'm also going to file a cmplaint with Google, if I can figure out how to do that. As well I'll soon have a Rippoff website launched in which everything will be covered. I may not get my $177 bit you are creating your own loss of a hell of a lot more than $177.

On Sat, Oct 28, 2017 at 2:29 PM Inspire3 wrote:
Hi Michael --

We've received your email :-)

We'll reply to you by email as soon as possible.

If you've got anything else to add, just reply to this message.

You can also view your request online (although you have to create an account) or tweet us @Inspire3.

Please add us to your email contacts to ensure you receive our reply.

Speak very soon!

[N308RX-K5P9]

• Resolution statement

• Inspire3 Customer Care's Response, Nov 25, 2017

Hello Mike,

We do not monitor these boards as standard. I have just stumbled into your message.

I went ahead and checked into your account, and it looks like you were fully refunded.

I see that you sent several requests from unconnected email addresses, which can make it tough to find your order, and you mentioned that you may have had issues with your spam folder.

Anyway, I can see that our team looked after you, and that you were fully refunded.

If you have any other questions or issues, don't hesitate to write to them again at [[awesome AT inspire3.com]] or to me direct at [[karl AT karlmoore.com]].

We want to make sure that absolutely every customer is super-happy with us :-)

And refunds are really *never* an issue. People can feel secure trying us out.

Karl Moore