Insider Secrets / charged credit card for item I did not order

1 NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-2819006

I ordered WuYi tea and was charged for these "tips" as if I had ordered them, which I did NOT. I will be calling my credit card company to dispute the $4.95 charge. THis is a scam

Comments

• Tr
      2nd of Jan, 2009

01/02/09

Hello other people who are as frustrated as I about Wu-Yi Tea and it's so-called "freebies." I have come across a phone number that is not listed in any website this scam company has. I actually talked to a live person, YES!~ live, and she gave me this number to cancel the "Insider Secrets" and their $4.95 monthly charge. 1-866-363-0187. I talked to a man named "Isabel" and asked him to please cancel my "subscription." He asked for my Order ID #, pulled my info up and said; " I've just canceled your account and you will no longer be billed."
    Now just like the rest of you, I'm not holding my breath, but I haven't gotten this far in months of searching on line, and just to be sure, I have a dispute form going to my credit card company along with all the paperwork and lots of notes including today's results.
    Try the phone number. At least it is one more thing than any of us had. I pray it works for all and that we start this New Year out on a happier note :)

Hummer63@gmail.com

• Mr
      16th of Jan, 2009

Hello, thanks for letting me know it was the tea stuff. I have be charged over $300.00 from many diffferent companies, I think it just might be Capitalone. Capitalone has been very disappointing, like old time loan sharks, except this is Texas and not Chicago/New York with mob guys. I did send the tea back, they sent me more. Finally cancelled that card, disputed 8 charges by TRANSACTION REBILL 800-2819006 NV. They have started billing my NEW CARD as well. I sent all the tea, back, paid shipping bill for one box just refused the last 5 packages. Yet they still keep charging me.