Infinity Incentive Group / Their FREE flights are a scam

Do Not even bother trying to get your FREE flights from these folks, the entire thing is a scam. After sending in my $100 deposit, and spending a bundle on certified mail to get my request registered, the best prices they could come up with for my FREE flight weren't even as good as what I could locate and book myself. Save yourself enormous headache and just skip this whole scam.

Pa

Comments

• Do
      1st of Feb, 2010

Apparently Infinity Incentives group is based all over the United States and continues to scam people, through various vaction club presentation methods... Why is this company still in business???

29th of Mar, 2010

Infinity Incentive Group took us for $100.00 sent certified mail for two FREE AIRLINE tickets. After sending in the request-$50.00 per person processing fee-we were sent a Travel Request Form saying that we needed to pay FEES of an additional $90.00 to $180.00. My husband called and was told these additional fees were to cover taxes and other miscellaneous fees (the lady on the phone read off about 50 different fees including "facilities charge"?!?!?) Does IIG own the facility issuing the airline tickets. I have bought a lot of tickets off the internet and the "FEES" never amounted to more than $49.00. The small print also stated that the total worth of each ticket would not exceed $250.00 per person. If I pay $50.00 plus $180.00 then I have basically BOUGHT the FREE AIRLINE TICKET. I have not tried to get my $100.00 back but am going to go to the place where we did our initial presentation and picket the place if necessary, not to mention call and write and write and write to whoever will listen. This company should NOT be allowed to continue. How many more people will be ripped off.

• Sm
      3rd of Mar, 2014

This company should definitely be put out of business... Should change their name to Infinity Disincentive Group... They will do anything to deter people from claiming these "free" offers... My offer was voided because I sent a "personal check" but the terms and conditions listed "checks, cashiers checks, and money orders" acceptable methods of payment. BEWARE do not attempt to do business with this company...