Indymac Bank / Constant harassment on loans 12 days late

With the economy we all are faced with this institution constantly has been hassling me for a late payment, when they don't pay there debt on time.

When refunding for escrow account overpayment they on 3 occasions sent the wrong amount, who does there record keeping?

I like all of you fill the hands of the oil companies sliding into my pocket daily for my commute to work, and even though I have called loan resolution, and customer service to inform them of the payments status the next day they call 3-4 times, I hate to see the economy hit the wall like this but enjoyed the news about them crashing.

Va

Comments

• Ki
      20th of Nov, 2008

This bank is amazing! Not only did they not pay my 2007 taxes when they took over the loan, they remitted the wrong amount by 900.00 for 2008 that still has not been refunded by the government. I even called them and told them that the tax bill that they received was wrong and that they needed to wait for a corrected bill, and when I talk with them about this I am made to feel that this is my fault. I could really use that 900.00 for something else besides the city holding it...

This is on top of the fact that they increased my mortgage 750.00 per month when they got my tax bill because the person keyed in the wrong amount and it took 9 phone calls for me to fix that with them...I would love to know what their problem is! I can tell them how to fix it...###ING PAY ATTENTION TO ###!