Indymac Bank / Liars

IndyMac Mortgage purchased my loan from another company. After about a year into my "3 year -fixed" adjustable rate loan, my rate adjusted. 3 months later, it adjusted again. As I put the house on the market, I was told I had to pay $300 just to find out if they would accept a short sale and then it could take weeks to find out. My buyer was eager to purchase a home and refused to deal with IndyMac and their crazy terms therefore, I lost the sale and ultimately the home. Before walking away, I again received another notice from them saying my rate was to adjust again. To this day, I still cannot figure out how a 3 year fixed rate on an ARM can adjust 3 times in 1 year. Put me in for any law suits that come up...they are getting what they deserve from the Feds. Also, my home has now been vandalized as they have yet to secure it since the foreclosure. It's been 7 months already. Glad to see them loose in the end.

Va

Comments

• 83
      30th of Aug, 2009

OMG! We only had one more payment to make during our trial period and then I get this CERTIFIED lettter in the mail saying we are in serious default!! I call them up yesterday and they say "we were missing paystubs"!!! So we had to cancel it! BS!!! Because I called a week after we submitted the package and they confirmed they had EVERYTHING they needed!! They told me that I have to resubmit everything again for a new review. I was in tears yesterday...and they do not care!!! They are the biggest scammers out there. THEY LIE!!! SOMEONE from the federal government please step in and correct this.

• Da
      28th of Sep, 2009

Please go to loansafe.org. A campaign is underway for all of us that need modifications to our mortgages. Please go to the FORUM part and register. It is a consumer web site that I found that offers a wealth of free information. They are going after all these banks!

• Ag
      15th of Oct, 2009

I'm also another victim of their lies and unwillingness to help. They have, lost, altered and delayed my documentation process so far. I'm tired of dealing with them:

I do believe we can do something if we unity. Myself and a couple of people I met on some blogs and forums have already conveyed online about this.

Please join us via twitter (againstindymac) or send us an email to againstindymac@gmail.com and we can send you an invite. Please feel free to tell you story Be careful not to send sensitive information. Any ideas are also welcomed.

• Ro
      18th of Mar, 2010

You must consider a shortsale most people do not realise that the bank does not care about the homeowner and there are millions of boiler room scams offering loan mods popping up every day . Out of 4 million homeowners facing foreclosure only 135, 000 have been helped thru a modification, companies are no longer allowed to charge for modifications so anyone offering their services at a price is a scam . I suggest talking to a licensed real estate agent about your case.
    www.romanrealtors.com
    also many people do not qualify for the 5 requisites the bank requires .

we do not charge for modifications or shortsales the bank pays us. We wont ask u for a dime.

Joaquin Roman