Indymac Bank / Liars
IndyMac Mortgage purchased my loan from another company. After about a year into my "3 year -fixed" adjustable rate loan, my rate adjusted. 3 months later, it adjusted again. As I put the house on the market, I was told I had to pay $300 just to find out if they would accept a short sale and then it could take weeks to find out. My buyer was eager to purchase a home and refused to deal with IndyMac and their crazy terms therefore, I lost the sale and ultimately the home. Before walking away, I again received another notice from them saying my rate was to adjust again. To this day, I still cannot figure out how a 3 year fixed rate on an ARM can adjust 3 times in 1 year. Put me in for any law suits that come up...they are getting what they deserve from the Feds. Also, my home has now been vandalized as they have yet to secure it since the foreclosure. It's been 7 months already. Glad to see them loose in the end.
More Indymac Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Indymac Bank - Short sale 
- Indymac Bank - Scam and lies 
- Indymac Bank - modification of loan 
- Indymac Bank - CUSTOMER SERVICE 
- Indymac Bank - This is clearly predatory lending 
- Indymac Bank - Mortgage deception
- Indymac Bank - They took my home! 
- Indymac Bank - Loan Modification 
- Indymac Bank - Endless phone calls 
- Indymac Bank - Lost my payment $106,000.