Indochino.com / Tailored suit

Delray Beach, FL, United States Review updated:

Hi everybody!

I am pretty sure this will not end up published, since Indochino seems to have online reviews pretty under control. Unbelievable you cannot find a single review of this company that is not made by a "professional".

So here is my experience:

I travelled for over 2 hours to the traveling tailor in Miami to make sure it got fitted perfectly, since this was supposed to the tuxedo I was going to wear in MY wedding and I didn't trust myself doing the measurements. I have to admit the traveling tailor experience was not bad at all. People were very nice and had great service. Even a manager got me re-measured since it was for such an important event.

The problems started when I received my order around 4 weeks later. When I first tried the tuxedo on, I was totally disappointed. That tuxedo was not custom made or fitted for me. Not even close. I could fit 2 of me inside it. They could not even get the sleeve length right!
The suits they sell are NOT custom made and are NOT tailored.. Also, I contacted customer service and they basically did not care, did not offer any kind of compensation, just ME paying for the return shipping.

Hope this review helps you make your decision.

Ge
Mar 13, 2014

Comments

• Ka
      15th of Mar, 2014

Hello,

We're really sorry about the experience you had.

We stand by our products and can assure you that it's custom to your measurements. By the sound of your situation, we definitely think something went wrong and would like to sort this out for you. I also see that we informed you already by telephone that we would remake it for you for free but am unsure if you were perhaps too much in a time crunch to wait, since this is for your wedding?

We'll do everything in our power to make this right and help eliminate as much stress as we can from our end as we know this is for your wedding. We've sent you an email and hope to hear from you soon!