India Flower Gift Shop / non delivery

kolkata, India Review updated:

India flower gift shop - the company is cheating peaople by colecting money by promising delivery of flowers and gifts.
I place and order in india flower gift shop website www.indiaflowergiftshop.com to deliver it to mangalore on 13th feb 2014. but they didnot deliver it till this day [already22 is over] and they are not refunding the money. they respond in very bad way when we call for refund. it is not only my case., when I look to their facebookpage a lot of people have posted many coplaints / comments same like me.! you can see those posts on
So I am planing to move to legal actions against to this india flower gift company with the help of cyber police.
If anyone is there like me go ahead against to this company please let us know the details that we can stop this kind of cyber frauds.

India Flower Gift Shop

Mu
Mar 8, 2014

Comments

• Am
      19th of Jun, 2015

Cheat and fraud these guys are ...need to be stopped before they loot a lot more...

• Si
      23rd of Oct, 2015

This is the worst site. Please do not order anything. They are frod.I ordered the cake truffle but in actual the delivered cake is black forest. This is the worst experience I can ever have from you.First of all, delivery is one day late then cake is not I ordered in actual. And they are not replying...
    I am going to complaint against you in consumer court for this.

• Si
      17th of Dec, 2015

FRAUD! Dont ever waste your time, money & emotions on this. They are horrible. They wont deliver gifts & they wont refund as well. This is a fraud company.

I called them and confirmed before booking.

They said they would deliver in time. When I did not get my gift delivered, I called them up. Without asking my request number, they told they will deliver immediately & they hung up on me.

After that, my call is not being picked by them. Cheaters. Losers. I am not going to leave them untill I get my refund.

• Un
      25th of Jan, 2016

I also had a bad experience with this site. Do anyone get justice..?? Do they repay ever..?? What shall we do..??

• Pi
      11th of Feb, 2016

Worst Service ever!!! I have not seen this much unprofessionalism before. They dont maintain the timings at all. You should mention the date as 1 day before than actual required date

• Mu
      18th of Feb, 2016

his is fake website.No body can place the order in this site.Bec of i have place the order on 06-feb-2016.But still now i have not received the ordered material.And also i have paid the amount.Money also not refund.They are make foolish for us.Dont make order.It is fully cheatingThis is fake website.No body can place the order in this site.Bec of i have place the order on 06-feb-2016.But still now i have not received the ordered material.And also i have paid the amount.Money also not refund.They are make foolish for us.Dont make order.It is fully cheatingThis is fake website.No body can place the order in this site.Bec of i have place the order on 06-feb-2016.But still now i have not received the ordered material.And also i have paid the amount.Money also not refund.They are make foolish for us.Dont make order.It is fully cheatingThis is fake website.No body can place the order in this site.Bec of i have place the order on 06-feb-2016.But still now i have not received the ordered material.And also i have paid the amount.Money also not refund.They are make foolish for us.Dont make order.It is fully cheating
    Dear MUTHUKUMAR.S,
    Your payment for the Order with Reference number ea264c73095a474e1e5e on the Merchant Website : indiaflowergiftshop.com has been successfully processed.
    For your convenience, we have provided the Order Information below.
    Order Information
    Customer Email : [protected]@gmail.com
    Status : SUCCESS

• Su
      9th of Mar, 2016

oh this website is really worst. I have ordered a cake and gift for 8/3/16 midnight delivery. still it has not happened and am getting a poor response from the costumer service. This is really disappointing and unacceptable service. This website should be blocked immediately. Am going to file a case against this India flower gift shop and the same should be share in all social media.

• Se
      15th of Mar, 2016

I ordered a cake to be delivered on my nephew's birthday. Still not delivered. The service is horrible and the customer care unresponsive and rude. They are not ready to provide refund either. Overall a very bad takeaway from this experience of a new site.

• Sm
      19th of Aug, 2017

Order Number : PIFG-3107201755900 Order Date : 2017-08-03

Product was rotten when my mom received. She got sick after eating 1 piece of it. Waste of money Rs. 2000.

I ordered from USA to deliver in India for my mom. Very frustrated.

• Sw
      14th of May, 2018

I am swarna Sharma. My order number is QA56G1. I ordered 4 items cost 1877 INR in the occasion of MOTHER'S day. My delivery date was 13th of May. They committed the delivery within 8am to 8 pm. My order has been not dispatched. When I contacted to customer care they were not picking up my call n once they attended the call they were being so rude with me. Anyhow I arranged the number of the bakery guy who was supposed to deliver the stuffs. I called almost 50 times to him but he dint deliver he was juss telling lie that he attempted the delivery but it was unsuccessful cause mobile number was out of coverage which Is totally wrong because my mother was continuously reaching him out he was saying 10 mins in 10 mins.and after 8 pm when I called for the confirmation he told straight away yo cancel the order he denied to deliver. I fight to refund my amount to my account as I dint get the service for wat i paid.

• De
      2nd of Jun, 2018

The staff or being maintained by a bunch of same family c**ts !! No mannerism on phone they really suck at their job, Cant respond in time, no professionalism ... They should learn from street hawkers on customer services !!!

Pretty pathetic ! Stay away from them i have dealt with many online vendors these guys are hopeless and not efficient to run this business. Atleast spend some money get some trained monkeys on the phone you filthy business owners ! .