Indesit Wa 133 / Not as good as it should be

I bought an Indesit washing machine many years ago which lasted me over ten years. I don't think Indesit are building them to last for very long any more! If you intend on buying a brand new washing machine every year then this one is just fine. I wouldn't recommend this washing machine to anyone. It lasted a year then that was it. Towards the end (of twelve months) it just didn't do a good enough job that I would expect a washing machine to do. I won't be buying Indesit products again.

Va

Comments

20th of Aug, 2018
    Indesit Company - Washing Machine (Indesit)
    India

I have purchased washing machine from India, now it is giving serious problems and not working. MAY I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY ATLEAST PROVIDE ME CUSTOMER CARE CONTACT NUMBER where i can ask for repair work. I am not able to find any repair source in Mumbai (India).

PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL.

• Se
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Indesit Company - Cooking range
    Qatar

Cooking range top glass broken, any chances to repair or replace. Sometimes oil or cooking items are going inside the range during cooking and chances to damage or more difficulties in future. Please do come and repair or replace the top glass

• Pr
      16th of Oct, 2018
    Indesit Company - Gas cooker 90*60 with oven and grill
    United Arab Emirates

The gas grill after i lit it and it works and automatically close after two or three minutes and unable to lit it again
    It is a new cooker
    Any solution for that problem