Incredimail / Completely frustraited

I purchased increimail premium several months ago, after installation, i went to download some more backgrounds, that where part of the gold section of choices, and all it did was redirect me to purchase the gold offer. So then i copied the registration # i was given at purchase, and pasted it into enter registration bar in help menu, and it gives me a website address- purchase AT incredimail .com. But of course it is not a legitament address.

I am very disappointed with this situation, i love the idea of the cool letter backgrounds, emotioacons, mail announcers, etc. it is ashame that it now seems obvious to me that it is just a scam. if this product was a usable one, it would be my most favorite e-mail applications, an i would gladly be a purchasing consumer, HINT, HINT, to anyone who might be creating or has created a similar app. that actually works!!!

Va

Comments

• He
      23rd of Nov, 2008

To whom it may concern:
    I have tried to download letters, I was able to get some, not too many. But, my major complaint is when I send an email to a friend, Like the cabin in the snow on dark blue paper. I used yellow for the message. I rec'd an email back from my friend, asking me not to use yellow because she could not see the writing on WHITE paper, she did not receive what I assumed I had sent. Navy paper and dark yellow paper. Can you please tell me why that happens, or if that is how they receive it what is the point of having colored paper? Please get back to me, I really love incredimail and would like to continue using it. Thank you
    Helen Desjardins

20th of Mar, 2009
    incredimail toolbar - Incredimail toolbar
    Australia

Please help me get rid of incredimail there is no contact for them please please please help.

• Ex
      6th of Apr, 2009

Click on the left end of the toolbar and then delete it.
    Or go to control panel click on add/delete then find item, high light it then delete.

• Fr
      13th of Jun, 2009

I am able to send e-mails but unable to receive any e-mails. Please
    help me to fix this problem

• Ra
      5th of Jun, 2010

I downloaded Incredimail into my PC and to my disappointment it does not work! Wonderful emoticons but the whole set up is a bleeding SCAM!!! Keep away from Incredimail!!!

• Ph
      13th of Sep, 2010

i cannot send or receive email and i would like to cancel my order.kirlandpaklady@aol.com

• Ph
      13th of Sep, 2010

cancel the order please!

8th of Nov, 2010

I am not receiving e-mails how can I correct this problem nolaharrison@clear.net.nz

8th of Nov, 2010

Am not receiving my e-mails hoe can I correct this am connected to broadband

• Ev
      5th of Feb, 2011

IncrediMail: MY E-mail Address: kydsmoma19@aol.com
    My AOL ACCOUNT DOES NOT COME ON, I have to find it now and click on it to go back to what I once had, BUT when I delete the E-mails on my AOL Account, it shows that they are deleted, BUT when I close the AOL Account and shut off my computer, I restart with Enternet Explorer and YOUR PRODUCT, IncrediMail pops right back up again and when I go to my MAIL, it goes back to your product, NOT MY AOL Account...I WANT MY AOL BACK AGAIN, through my ENTERNET EXPLORER...PLEASE, GET THIS OFF OF MY COMPUTER AND RE-IMBURSE MY CREDIT CARD. I AM AT A LOSS and I'M AT MY WITS END.
    Get this damn product off of my computer and my credit card. I am very leary of your business not having a telephone number to call, FOR customer complaints. This is NOT the way to do business in the 21st Century. I have E-mailed you and I was told that my Credit Card would be adjusted and it hasn't been. I was also told the you would REMOVED YOUR PRODUCT OFF OF MY COMPUTER. You have not done that. This was ALL TOLD ME IN A RETURN E-MAIL 6 DAYS AGO. NOW, what do I need to do to get you to rid my computer of this lousy product? My E-mails are ALL SCREWED UP and I CANNOT DELETE THEM. WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO DO? PLEASE HELP ME!!
    HOW CAN I DELETE THIS LOUSY PRODUCT FROM MY COMPUTER...I NEED TO KNOW. MY COMPUTER IS ONLY 4 MOS. OLD AND YOUR PRODUCT HAS TOTALLY MESSED UP MY WEBSITES. I HAVE HAD IT!! You better let me know something real soon, because I'm starting to think that this is ALL A BIG SCAM OF WHICH I WILL REPORT !! I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT I AM RECEIVING ALL OF MY E-MAILS, MY HUSBAND ISN'T RECEIVING THE E-MAILS THAT I SEND TO HIM, AND I CANNOT DELETE THE ONES THAT I AM RECEIVING WHEN I CHOOSE TO DELETE THEM. SOOOOO RE-IMBURSE MY CREDIT CARD AND DELETE YOUR LOUSY MERCHANDISE...THIS IS MY SECOND E-MAIL TO YOUR COMPANY CONCERNING YOUR PRODUCT. NOW WHAT???? DO SOMETHING!!!
    My IncrdiBackup ----------- Code is: IM_BACKUP - 1916268577-1651273765
    My IncrediMail Plus --------- Code is: IM_PLUS - 1920331809-1651273765 = COST TO ME: $25.95 (Charged to my Credit Card)
    My Gold Gallery (1Year) -- Code is: IM_GOLD - 1383460913-1651273765 = COST TO ME: $19.95 (Charged to my Credit Card)
    My Emoticon SuperPack --- Code is: IM_SUPERPACK - 1383591985-1651273765 = COST TO ME: $9.95 (Charged to my Credit Card)
    $55.85 TOTAL CHARGED TO MY CREDIT CARD
    RE-IMBURSE MY CREDIT CARD $55.85...AND...GET THIS PRODUCT OFF OF MY COMPUTER!!!
    IT NEEDS TO BE DELETED SOME WAY OR OTHER. LET ME KNOW HOW!!
    MY REGRETS,