Incheon International Airport / behavior of sm duty free staff at the food court
To whom it may concern,
On 23rd February 2016 at about 1400hrs, I was waiting for my departure flight at 1635hrs back to Singapore and decided to have lunch. Therefore I went to Gate 25 level 2 food court. It was lunch time for Incheon staffs as well and the place was a bit busy.
While searching for seats, my friend and I saw an empty table and we was about to pull the chair to seat when we saw a lady threw across her purse to book the table. I was appalled by the behavior and when I turned to look, the lady was actually in uniform working under Incheon international airport, the top 5 airport in the world. However we searched for other table and gave in to her.
It was my first time being in Korea and I enjoyed my whole 10 days holidaying in the country with happy experience. I was disappointed and sad to end my great trip with this bad experience from an Incheon airport staff. Representing one of the best airport in the world, she should have not behaved in that manner towards a foreigner visiting her country. It is disrespectful and she has casted a very bad image of a service provider of Incheon International airport.
I asked for her name to send a feedback and she refused to give me and I had to asked many many times before her friend actually gave me. Her name is Kim Su Jin, working for SM Duty free.
I would greatly appreciate to get a reply regarding this matter.
Thanks & Regards,
More Incheon International Airport Complaints & Reviews
- Incheon International Airport - ground service duty manager rude action 
- Incheon International Airport - AK Plaza - not honest retail shop at incheon international airport
- Incheon International Airport - throwing away my power bank without early information from baggage drop officer related that
- Incheon International Airport Sichuan Airline - rude airline manager mr li hong guang 
- Incheon International Airport - rude manner of the clerk of "아워홈ourhome food empire"
- Incheon International Airport - customer service
- Incheon International Airport - very rude and aggressive salesman at 正官庄 duty free store in t1 near gate 27
- Incheon International Airport - information desk on the 3rd floor
- Incheon International Airport - opening of bags and content in bags without permission, and also missing item 
- Incheon International Airport - shuttle train