Imperial Movers / Scam company

1 5810 Kingstowne Center Dr. Suite 120Alexandria, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (703) 795-4385

I had Imperial Movers moved our stuff from apartment into our townhouse. We wrapped everything ourselves to save money. Anthony Smith (co-owner of Imperial Movers) charged for $600 for the service. I had $100 deposit and I was supposed to receive the credit back. He used the credit card swipe to credit back my money. However, he ended up charging me another $100 (this is a scam). He said that he does not know how to use the new machine, which is BS. He told me to call Monday morning so his secretary (his wife Rhonda Smith) could recredit my money. I called that morning and he said everything was taken care of. I checked my account and still did not receive my $200. I called again and talked to Anthony. Again, promises... as of 11/27/07. They don't return my calls or answer the phone anymore. I still have not receive my money yet.

Va

More Imperial Movers Complaints & Reviews

Comments

11th of May, 2010

WARNING: DO NOT USE IMPERIAL MOVERS! DO NOT USE IMPERIAL MOVERS! DO NOT USE IMPERIAL MOVERS! They charged my debit for services that had not been rendered without my approval. They also broke my BRAND new LCD TV. Please do not use their service. The Better Business Bureau has them listed at a grade of F.

They are also listed under the name "All in One Relocations Services" with multiple addresses all out of Virginia. Their telephone number is (703) 735-4385.

PLEASE DO NOT USE THEIR SERVICE!

• Ka
      7th of Mar, 2011

wish I saw this. They broke my TV too!

• Ka
      7th of Mar, 2011

I had no problems with their charging, but same customer service problem. They broke my TV, eventually admitted it, and just won't do anything about it. Every time I call I get put on hold and not returned to, or told that I will get a call back and get nothing. They like to tell you that you are calling the wrong person, but the other person is never available. Sometimes they are out for weeks at a time.

It's been months since the move and I've received nothing. When I do talk to someone, I get told that the paperwork will be here "any day now" but never have a response. The latest, when they promised to fax me the information by the end of the day, was that their computer system is down and they can't print the paperwork today. Do these things happen? Sure. It's just too much of a coincidence right after they promised me a response today.